What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prisons Houses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Convertible

Diamond
Convertible
Convertible
Diamond
Hello, my house on prisons has disappeared when it shouldn't have. I log in at least once a month to add upkeep to it and my house partner also added time to it when she logged on.

While I know the Staff don't care about prisons. It still matters to us that items we have spent days/months working to achieve have suddenly disappeared for no reason and many hours building the house it's self.

I highly doubt this will even get a response, but you could at least pretend you care about the prison game mode.

MrSwalbert

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
MrSwalbert
MrSwalbert
The staff team cares highly about any game mode, especially when a player has lost their hard work.
Can you be a bit more descriptive? Do you know why this could've happened? Are you sure you weren't logged into the wrong account? Did your "house partner" destroy anything?

Convertible

Diamond
Convertible
Convertible
Diamond
I don't know why it happened, but with prisons being so under-developed it wouldn't surprise me if it's one of the many bugs the mode has that's caused it.

I only have one minecraft account and my house partner wouldn't destroy anything, she's the one who built the house and spent many hours getting it how she wanted it. She's lost just as much as me with the house disappearing.

I wish I could give more details, but I can't.

Apparently most of the medium house plots have gone empty, so that to me sounds like something has gone wrong somewhere.

Even the most prized spot vanished, which shouldn't have since Pookapenguin who owned it wouldn't let that happen. The houses have been there for many many months, so it's odd that they all have gone at the same time.

There are only 3 medium plot houses on the list, when it used to be a full page of them.

iCharlotte

im a cool kid
Diamond
Leeigh
Leeigh
Diamond
Apparently most of the medium house plots have gone empty, so that to me sounds like something has gone wrong somewhere.

Even the most prized spot vanished, which shouldn't have since Pookapenguin who owned it wouldn't let that happen. The houses have been there for many many months, so it's odd that they all have gone at the same time.

There are only 3 medium plot houses on the list, when it used to be a full page of them.

Agreed, I went on yesterday I looked through all of the house list to find my friends, and there were a good few pages of houses on there, logged out and logged back in and saw that they disappeared.
It's not our fault that this happened it's probably a server issue as it is kind of odd that nearly all of the medium houses disappeared, 3 of them are remaining... This needs to be fixed asap as people have lost what they were storing which could have been important!
And I am quite confident they would NOT let them explode as some of them were OGs e.g. Ada's, Pookas etc :)

Last edited:

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
Agreed, I went on yesterday I looked through all of the house list to find my friends, and there were a good few pages of houses on there, logged out and logged back in and saw that they disappeared.
It's not our fault that this happened it's probably a server issue as it is kind of odd that nearly all of the medium houses disappeared, 3 of them are remaining... This needs to be fixed asap as people have lost what they were storing which could have been important!
And I am quite confident they would NOT let them explode as some of them were OGs e.g. Ada's, Pookas etc :)
Whwn are they going to up date prisions lol I want to play it once they have improved it.

iCharlotte

im a cool kid
Diamond
Leeigh
Leeigh
Diamond
Just been told that Pookas plot ran out of upkeep... You sure you didn’t get on too late and it ran out and exploded?

Convertible

Diamond
Convertible
Convertible
Diamond
Just been told that Pookas plot ran out of upkeep... You sure you didn’t get on too late and it ran out and exploded?
Pretty sure, as my self and my house partner added to the upkeep. Also, it's still odd that pretty much all of the medium house plots have gone

Flickstar23

Flickstar23
Flickstar23
I am the aforementioned house partner. When I logged on another player was on. I commented about Pooka's house being gone first, he was surprised because he'd been on the day before and it was still there.
When I checked the housing list, only one medium house existed.
Pooka's lot was technically a large lot, but was the size of a medium so possibly the reason his is also gone.

All large and small houses of players I know would've kept up their upkeep were still there, only medium plots had disappeared.

Upkeep was definitely not the problem as the last time I logged on I put over 100 days on and it hasn't been that amount of time yet.

iCharlotte

im a cool kid
Diamond
Leeigh
Leeigh
Diamond
I am the aforementioned house partner. When I logged on another player was on. I commented about Pooka's house being gone first, he was surprised because he'd been on the day before and it was still there.
Pooka's lot was technically a large lot, but was the size of a medium so possibly the reason his is also gone.

All large and small houses of players I know would've kept up their upkeep were still there, only medium plots had disappeared.

Upkeep was definitely not the problem as the last time I logged on I put over 100 days on and it hasn't been that amount of time yet.
when did the player log on? who was surprised?

TheMonDon

Diamond
TheMonDon
TheMonDon
Diamond

Pookas house ran out of upkeep normally. I don't even know the last time you were on but I've not seen your house in a while. Theres still 3 medium houses and have been for quite a while. The diamond tower in small plot also went poof normally due to upkeep.

Timingg

Timingg
Timingg
Imagine playing prisons

lol

Convertible

Diamond
Convertible
Convertible
Diamond
I think at this point it's clear a developer or admin aren't going to comment with any information regarding this, so might as well be locked.

Update prisons already so the multitude of people waiting to come back can do so please.

TheMonDon

Diamond
TheMonDon
TheMonDon
Diamond
I think at this point it's clear a developer or admin aren't going to comment with any information regarding this, so might as well be locked.

Update prisons already so the multitude of people waiting to come back can do so please.
haha, good joke. Skycade doesn't care about prisons

TheMonDon

Diamond
TheMonDon
TheMonDon
Diamond
I didn't believe this to be true until today. My house that I bought on april 15th and put over 270 days of upkeep on it has now only 1 day of upkeep left. I put over 25mil into the house and I am not pleased with this outcome

Bcof

Skycade Moderatör
Staff member
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Please don’t revive 2 week old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.