What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prisons Reset + OVERHAUL!

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
Hello fellow Skycadians. The time has come, If you all do not remember back in February of this year the lord and savior himself "WelshAlex" and I had made a small bet with eachother. Please read this thread if you are not familiar with it. https://skycade.net/threads/bet-with-welshalex.17260/ (but do not reply because thats necroposting)
Ok anyways. I am here to remind you to please not join prisons. It will not be fun and 'Alex' will legit make me change my IGN if you join it. Like I don't even know how to change my IGN like what the frick thats gonna be a challenge in itself. But, if you do end up playing prisons and decide to go against my wishes to defeat 'Alex' you will have to promise me 2 things.
1. Whenever 'Alex' is on target him as much as possible, whether that means killing him or taking his ores when hes mining. I dont know what the thing with prisons is but target him and get his fricking hecking materials so he cant do anything.
2. Anytime you see 'Alex' on tell him that he smells for me please.

I will not be logging on to prisons as long as the bet with the "Alex" man is still going on. If you wish to join me feel free to. Or if you wish to join 'Alex' you can if you want ill just cry alot.

<3-Sara
Play Prisons if you want Sara's IGN to be 'x_EGirl_xUwU'

doomkonb

Hated And Smoothed are my adoption parents.
Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
#SupportSara

__Doom__

doomlx
doomlx
Hello fellow Skycadians. The time has come, If you all do not remember back in February of this year the lord and savior himself "WelshAlex" and I had made a small bet with eachother. Please read this thread if you are not familiar with it. https://skycade.net/threads/bet-with-welshalex.17260/ (but do not reply because thats necroposting)
Ok anyways. I am here to remind you to please not join prisons. It will not be fun and 'Alex' will legit make me change my IGN if you join it. Like I don't even know how to change my IGN like what the frick thats gonna be a challenge in itself. But, if you do end up playing prisons and decide to go against my wishes to defeat 'Alex' you will have to promise me 2 things.
1. Whenever 'Alex' is on target him as much as possible, whether that means killing him or taking his ores when hes mining. I dont know what the thing with prisons is but target him and get his fricking hecking materials so he cant do anything.

I will not be logging on to prisons as long as the bet with the "Alex" man is still going on. If you wish to join me feel free to. Or if you wish to join 'Alex' you can if you want ill just cry alot.

<3-Sara
i will worship alex instead

GamingMTY

All the best birthdays are in September <o/
Iron
MattyDidAnOOF
MattyDidAnOOF
Iron
Really great news!!! Might get into it now ;)

MelissaWDS

𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 ✦
Staff member
MelissaWDS
MelissaWDS
It’s been that long already?! I remember the testing days! I think I picked the right time to come back to minecraft. Can’t wait, it sounds awesome!

Griefendor

hippity hoppity your memes are my property
Diamond
Griefendor
Griefendor
Diamond
finally! a good update! Looks like the devs HAVEN'T been wasting time on nothing!

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond

<3-Sara
Truly an epic gamer moment here, I cannot wait to see how much nonsense goes on here.

Reset in itself sounds cool, this was one of the gamemodes that definitely needed updates. Maybe creative next ??? Lotta things that we could suggest for that as well. Excited to give prisons a go now :)

Kwuffin

no
Diamond
_____________yes
_____________yes
Diamond
Dude, this Prisons update was all you had to do for me to love Skycade again

jimblerh

theooflord
theooflord
Yes!
I knew this was coming soon!

iCharlotte

i quit
Diamond
Leeigh
Leeigh
Diamond

<3-Sara
we didnt need to know that you aren't playing

Sara7645

Always Classy and a little bit sassy 🤪🍭
Staff member
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645
we didnt need to know that you aren't playing
Didn’t you quit?? It’s all a joke in the end. People take things so seriously Jesus. Take a chill pill.

PigMatt