What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prisons Reset + OVERHAUL!

Deorc

Deorc
Deorc
as long as there's a reason to be mining, you'll catch me on once in awhile.

Soapy

Diamond
Soapywag
Soapywag
Diamond
This sounds cool ngl

Sai

SaiSeven
SaiSeven
promise one thing alex, u wont force tp to my mine? <3

Taka

GODTAKA
GODTAKA
Hello fellow Skycadians. The time has come, If you all do not remember back in February of this year the lord and savior himself "WelshAlex" and I had made a small bet with eachother. Please read this thread if you are not familiar with it. https://skycade.net/threads/bet-with-welshalex.17260/ (but do not reply because thats necroposting)
Ok anyways. I am here to remind you to please not join prisons. It will not be fun and 'Alex' will legit make me change my IGN if you join it. Like I don't even know how to change my IGN like what the frick thats gonna be a challenge in itself. But, if you do end up playing prisons and decide to go against my wishes to defeat 'Alex' you will have to promise me 2 things.
1. Whenever 'Alex' is on target him as much as possible, whether that means killing him or taking his ores when hes mining. I dont know what the thing with prisons is but target him and get his fricking hecking materials so he cant do anything.
2. Anytime you see 'Alex' on tell him that he smells for me please.

I will not be logging on to prisons as long as the bet with the "Alex" man is still going on. If you wish to join me feel free to. Or if you wish to join 'Alex' you can if you want ill just cry alot.

<3-Sara
not joining gang :sunglasses:

ThePostedToast

Mooshroom_Cow
Mooshroom_Cow
Horrible horrible horrible!!! I cant sell my items because you have to say "yes" in chat, but I'm muted on skycade. Fix!!!

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager