Not open for further replies.

Taon2

dev boi
Staff member
Developer
Taon2
Taon2
Developer
Hello all! After quite a bit of work, I'm happy to announce our next reset for Prisons!

⛏ Prisons is set to reset on Saturday the 27th of June, at 5pm UK // 12pm Eastern ⛏

We will be hosting a beta testing session on Sunday the 14th of June, 5pm UK until 7pm UK. This final testing session will open to Diamond+ for the first hour, and all ranks for the second hour. It will be ensuring things like worldguard are configured correctly, testing our entirely new Housing plugin, ensuring oshop and shop prices are balanced, as well as many other things. Essentially, if you see something in this thread, please test it during testing! Players joining prisons for this beta will be given a free 10 Wild Crate keys (equivalent to Cowboy Crate keys, just a fancy new name) to allow for some items and money on start to allow for quicker testing. Obviously, at the end of the session all stats, balances, inventories, etc will be cleared.

The player to report the most significant bug during this beta will be granted 10 free Wild Crate keys after the reset.

Obviously as this is a reset, all current stats will be wiped. As for the changes to prisons, there's a fair few! Huge thank you to the Prisons Representatives who helped compile and explain these changes, giving me an idea on what players want out of the gamemode. Everyone's suggestions on the forums have also played a large part in this.

New Content:
  • An entirely new map theme! All 26 mines as well as the spawn have been custom rebuilt, bringing a beautiful new theme into the server. This theme is Animals with each mine having an animal related to it!
  • Several changes have been made to allow enchants to be easier to obtain! From what I've heard and experienced, one of the most boring parts of prisons currently is the slow grind for enchants. Hopefully these changes allow the grind to be less of a chore.
    • Haste enchantment is constant, rather than having a cooldown.
    • Missions rewards have been overhauled to reward some nice enchantments.
    • The enchantment style is now changed. Meaning, rather than requiring Protection 2 to place Protection 3 on your armor, you can now slap Protection 3 on with no prerequisites. It's simply now default Minecraft enchantment mechanics.
    • Swindler enchantment now has 3 levels, each level increasing the chance to sell the block you mine.
      • Level 1 20% chance
      • Level 2 40% chance
      • Level 3 60% chance
    • Max level of Lure is now 6.
    • The enchants generator now has 3 XP generator buttons
      • Level 30 generator generates low level default and custom enchants.
      • Level 60 generator generates medium level default and custom enchants.
      • Level 90 generator generates high level default and custom enchants.
      • Custom enchants will be available through this system, but Legendary enchantments will not.
    • Last Dash, Bouncy Plating, and Leaping (as well as a few others I may have forgot) are now obtainable through various ways.
    • Two new enchantments!
      • Venom: Chance to poison your enemy. (Common Enchantment).
      • Obsidian Breaker: If you have the Haste II effect, you can instantly mine obsidian. (Legendary Enchantmment).
  • The Houses world now is filled with empty plots. Meaning, you can build your house however you like!
    • To assist with obtaining blocks, the shop has been overhauled to include most, if not all, blocks that can be built with.
    • The maximum amount of chest/storage blocks on your plot by default is 32. Later I explain how you can obtain access to more.
  • The Prestige system has been entirely overhauled!
    • Maximum prestige level is 100.
      • Fancy new suffix reward for reaching prestige 100, just like with KitPvP!
    • Gain prestige tokens through prestiging.
      • Hitting various milestones reward extra tokens.
    • New PrestigeShop items:
      • Merchant (Increases profit from selling) is now infinitely upgradeable.
      • Purchase access for ./shop open command.
      • Purchase access to more chest storage on your plot, for a total of 64 extra storage blocks. You can purchase this 16 times, with 4 chests per purchase.
  • Crates have been overhauled of course!
    • Voting crates are now on prisons!
    • Cowboy crate has been renamed to Wild crate to fit the theme, and it's rewards have been renamed and tweaked!
    • A new KOTH crate exists with valuable rewards.
  • Two new events!
    • Koth happens 4 times per day, every day. It will work with gangs, similar to how it did on KitPvP. The winning player will gain a KOTH crate key.
    • Outback is fleshed out, and credits can be obtained by mining ores in arena. OShop has been filled with valuable enchants too! Legendary Vials will be purchasable from OShop for quite a high price as well.
  • New leaderboards:
    • Top 10 Prestige
    • Top 10 Kills
    • Top 10 Deaths
    • Top 10 Blocks Mined
  • Banknotes are now non-duplicateable, like we did with f top rods for factions.
  • Players can now perform the command /mine gui to open the transport npc's gui, meaning you are no longer required to visit the NPC.
  • Pouches, Protection Orbs, and Mending Scarabs are not able to be used while in combat.
  • Fishing mcMMO level up 2x faster.
  • Gangs have a maximum of 8 players now.
  • The FAQ has been redone to include updated and new information about houses, koth, outback, enchanting, and mcMMO.
  • Fish and other mob drops can now be sold.
  • Various small bugs we had logged are fixed.

Quite a few changes! We hope this reset will allow prisons to be more active through the new content and reoccurring events.
Hope to see you there, convict. ⛏

CookieLover3

Diamond
CookieLover3
CookieLover3
Diamond
seems cool

TessieBearr

epic gamer
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBear
TessieBear
Diamond
sounds exciting, thanks to all the epic prisons reps!

Archie

I am a wizard
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
ItzArchip
ItzArchip
Helper
Guess I'll play. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anoukjuuh

NoukWolfy
Diamond
Iron
NoukWolfy
NoukWolfy
Diamond
Nice

Bcof

I paint my nails💅like the true lady that i am💁
Staff member
Helper
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Excited for the reset! Hopefully testing will run smoothly

Cocuni

probably fishing on prisons
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Cocuni
Cocuni
Diamond
Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces come back next season, very excited for this reset :)

Benbro321

Diamond
HowDepressing
HowDepressing
Diamond
Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces come back next season, very excited for this reset :)
This time I’m gonna be the fisher

XxLavendercloudxX

Diamond
Snowidr0p
Snowidr0p
Diamond
God I’m so hyped for next season, can’t wait!

StqrBuckss

Passionate Brummie
Emerald
Diamond
StqrBuckss
StqrBuckss
Emerald
hopefully we get some activity ;-; this season it just died

YourFriendNate

go report skycade for EULA violation
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
RepeatTheBeat
RepeatTheBeat
Emerald
Actually sounds like fun, can't wait to test the beta!

Jcmwheels

Diamond
jcmwheels
jcmwheels
Diamond
Hello all! After quite a bit of work, I'm happy to announce our next reset for Prisons!

⛏ Prisons is set to reset on Saturday the 27th of June, at 5pm UK // 12pm Eastern ⛏

We will be hosting a beta testing session on Sunday the 14th of June, 5pm UK until 7pm UK. This final testing session will open to Diamond+ for the first hour, and all ranks for the second hour. It will be ensuring things like worldguard are configured correctly, testing our entirely new Housing plugin, ensuring oshop and shop prices are balanced, as well as many other things. Essentially, if you see something in this thread, please test it during testing! Players joining prisons for this beta will be given a free 10 Wild Crate keys (equivalent to Cowboy Crate keys, just a fancy new name) to allow for some items and money on start to allow for quicker testing. Obviously, at the end of the session all stats, balances, inventories, etc will be cleared.

The player to report the most significant bug during this beta will be granted 10 free Wild Crate keys after the reset.

Obviously as this is a reset, all current stats will be wiped. As for the changes to prisons, there's a fair few! Huge thank you to the Prisons Representatives who helped compile and explain these changes, giving me an idea on what players want out of the gamemode. Everyone's suggestions on the forums have also played a large part in this.

New Content:
  • An entirely new map theme! All 26 mines as well as the spawn have been custom rebuilt, bringing a beautiful new theme into the server. This theme is Animals with each mine having an animal related to it!
  • Several changes have been made to allow enchants to be easier to obtain! From what I've heard and experienced, one of the most boring parts of prisons currently is the slow grind for enchants. Hopefully these changes allow the grind to be less of a chore.
    • Haste enchantment is constant, rather than having a cooldown.
    • Missions rewards have been overhauled to reward some nice enchantments.
    • The enchantment style is now changed. Meaning, rather than requiring Protection 2 to place Protection 3 on your armor, you can now slap Protection 3 on with no prerequisites. It's simply now default Minecraft enchantment mechanics.
    • Swindler enchantment now has 3 levels, each level increasing the chance to sell the block you mine.
      • Level 1 20% chance
      • Level 2 40% chance
      • Level 3 60% chance
    • Max level of Lure is now 6.
    • The enchants generator now has 3 XP generator buttons
      • Level 30 generator generates low level default and custom enchants.
      • Level 60 generator generates medium level default and custom enchants.
      • Level 90 generator generates high level default and custom enchants.
      • Custom enchants will be available through this system, but Legendary enchantments will not.
    • Last Dash, Bouncy Plating, and Leaping (as well as a few others I may have forgot) are now obtainable through various ways.
    • Two new enchantments!
      • Venom: Chance to poison your enemy. (Common Enchantment).
      • Obsidian Breaker: If you have the Haste II effect, you can instantly mine obsidian. (Legendary Enchantmment).
  • The Houses world now is filled with empty plots. Meaning, you can build your house however you like!
    • To assist with obtaining blocks, the shop has been overhauled to include most, if not all, blocks that can be built with.
    • The maximum amount of chest/storage blocks on your plot by default is 32. Later I explain how you can obtain access to more.
  • The Prestige system has been entirely overhauled!
    • Maximum prestige level is 100.
      • Fancy new suffix reward for reaching prestige 100, just like with KitPvP!
    • Gain prestige tokens through prestiging.
      • Hitting various milestones reward extra tokens.
    • New PrestigeShop items:
      • Merchant (Increases profit from selling) is now infinitely upgradeable.
      • Purchase access for ./shop open command.
      • Purchase access to more chest storage on your plot, for a total of 64 extra storage blocks. You can purchase this 16 times, with 4 chests per purchase.
  • Crates have been overhauled of course!
    • Voting crates are now on prisons!
    • Cowboy crate has been renamed to Wild crate to fit the theme, and it's rewards have been renamed and tweaked!
    • A new KOTH crate exists with valuable rewards.
  • Two new events!
    • Koth happens 4 times per day, every day. It will work with gangs, similar to how it did on KitPvP. The winning player will gain a KOTH crate key.
    • Outback is fleshed out, and credits can be obtained by mining ores in arena. OShop has been filled with valuable enchants too! Legendary Vials will be purchasable from OShop for quite a high price as well.
  • New leaderboards:
    • Top 10 Prestige
    • Top 10 Kills
    • Top 10 Deaths
    • Top 10 Blocks Mined
  • Banknotes are now non-duplicateable, like we did with f top rods for factions.
  • Players can now perform the command /mine gui to open the transport npc's gui, meaning you are no longer required to visit the NPC.
  • Pouches, Protection Orbs, and Mending Scarabs are not able to be used while in combat.
  • Fishing mcMMO level up 2x faster.
  • Gangs have a maximum of 8 players now.
  • The FAQ has been redone to include updated and new information about houses, koth, outback, enchanting, and mcMMO.
  • Fish and other mob drops can now be sold.
  • Various small bugs we had logged are fixed.

Quite a few changes! We hope this reset will allow prisons to be more active through the new content and reoccurring events.
Hope to see you there, convict. ⛏
Amazing I might start playing skycade prisons yk

Kwuffin

Fulltime pain in the ass
Diamond
Kwuffin
Kwuffin
Diamond
All I need to know is:
Is it regular prisons?
Is it OP-prisons?
Is it insane OP-prisons?

Buryings

✨ Beep boop, boop beep? ✨
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Buryings
Buryings
Diamond
What a great bunch of features and ideas! Big thanks to the Prison representatives for passing ideas to the development team, would be definitely playing somewhat of prisons this season! :)

Taon2

dev boi
Staff member
Developer
Taon2
Taon2
Developer
All I need to know is:
Is it regular prisons?
Is it OP-prisons?
Is it insane OP-prisons?
It's still regular prisons, but it feels more OP than the previous season. But, it's not OP enough to be advertised as OP Prisons.

uwuwcal

mr minimod and sb addict
Iron
calcalayy
calcalayy
Iron
now yall need to add vote keys to kit

iCharlotte

i’m actually a gamer
MVP
Diamond
Leeigh
Leeigh
MVP
uhhhhh, i'd like to say i'd play it... but im banned bruh

claratalise

Selena Gomez <3
Staff member
Emerald
Diamond
JustClaraa
JustClaraa
yay! cant wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.