What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prisons Spawn Suggests strong language

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trauxe

Trauxe
Trauxe
Your IGN: Trauxe

Where is the bug happening? (Factions, Skyblock, Discord, etc.): Prisons

Brief description of the bug: At prisons spawn, standing at a certain spot, the Smithy Building (which still has no function) has an 'M' that looks like an 'H', that makes the building appear to show vulgar language because the NPC's nametag blocks out part of the 'Smithy'.

Describe how to do the bug: Head to coordinates: (x=420) (y=62) (z=34) Facing south towards +Z(-17.6/-1.3), and make sure render distance is at least at 5 (short+) (Using optifine zoom and looking towards the building also gets you a more clear view.

Photo proof (Language Warning)(I set my FOV to 60 because I can't zoom + screenshot at the same time)

TheJSB

Love is made for everyone <3
Diamond
Iron
TheJsB
TheJsB
Diamond
The H and the M don't look the same...
This is just what you think it looks like (and yes this is my opinion about your opinion)
But the H has the block/stripe in the middle and the M has it on top.
This is just how they made it with the font size and this makes it look like this. Changing it would mean the letters need to be bigger and then it doesn't fit on the building.

Also something I wouldn't call a bug

MarvelDC

forgets functions I wrote yesterday
Staff member
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
Hello! Thanks for reporting.

This seems like a rare case scenario that could cause harm to players, so I do not believe it should be a high priority. With the positioning and circumstances, it is not needed to be fixed - but I appreciate you reporting this with information.

If you have any more bug reports, feel free to report them!
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.