What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Proper Intro

GarlicBreadDude

Potassium!!
Diamond
NoHaxJustBanana
NoHaxJustBanana
Diamond
Hiya fellow bananas! o_O <---- Banana overdose

I am informally known by NoHax, short for NoHaxJustBanana. I love bananas (which is good for your potassium levels) which I think you have figured by now. I grew up in England, yet I never seem to have picked up that posh accent I always wanted. :(

I usually play factions, I am part of the clan 'Classic' which started a couple seasons back. I rarely play KitPvP since I suck at fighting and for SMP, well, I can't really build; however, I love seeing inspiration from you guys!

I have like 10 packs of waffles stuffed in my cupboard which usually runs out in less than a day. I also am a very cold person (I meant that literally, not like a cold person as in mean) which is why I have my heating on 24/7 and seriously, my whole house is covered in vents, radiators and those metal bar rack thingys! There is literally nowhere else to walk. And once I tripped in my bedroom and hurt my hand. Not as bad as a broken bone, not as good as a sprain. This is a bit off topic, look at the line below before I get too distracted.

I hope we can be friends! Or at least future friends. Thanks for listening and make sure to get your daily banana! All the best, ~ NoHax

EddieStobart

not as toxic as foodie
Diamond
Gold
Elytras
Elytras
Diamond
You seem like such a nice guy! Hope to see you on the server some time !