What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Protection Orb Presented

Zander2309

Diamond
Iron
ZanderThePanda
ZanderThePanda
Diamond
The new skyblock update is great and I super fun however I have one main problem with it. The new protection orb has no way to show that someone has it while in arena. I suggest that either they have particles above their head or something similar or when you hit someone who is using one it has a message in chat. I think this because I have had people confused at why I cant be hit and also some mods have even been confused by it. Someone has even said in chat that I was hacking due to one. Thanks for reading :D

Jaymee Creates

Q u e e n
Diamond
JaymeePlays
JaymeePlays
Diamond
I totally agree, this could get someone banned and that would be terrible for the server and player.

Wizard

_Wxll
_Wxll
Honestly, I think the mods should just be taught about the server more thoroughly. However, people could just hack and say they were using one.

Zander2309

Diamond
Iron
ZanderThePanda
ZanderThePanda
Diamond
Honestly, I think the mods should just be taught about the server more thoroughly. However, people could just hack and say they were using one.
This is y I want an indicater

YS8

clowning since 2017
Emerald
Diamond
YS8
YS8
Emerald
yes agree, this has probaly started alot of reports on players lol

FluffyBean17

Huge persona 5 nerd - Rando - Greek myth nerd
Diamond
FluffyBean17
FluffyBean17
Emerald
Hello! I also imagine this could cause a lot of false reports- And they’d likely be accepted. Skyblock at this moment in time is extremely glitchy, In my opinion it should’ve been tested more.

Last edited:

Twadster

Emerald
Diamond
Twadster
Twadster
Emerald
Agreed,

TogepiMax

Togepi . Egg God . Second Egg . Second Panda God
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
Hello! I also imagine this could cause a lot of false reports- And they’d likely be accepted. Skyblock at this moment in time is extremely glitchy, In my opinion it should’ve been tested more.
I've noticed tons of glitches, all of which I can't report due to me being unable to provide evidence, like:
1. Being able to /fly up on top of a tree and basically, fly up in the arena.
2. Pvp enabled in the nether (of your own is) (Fluffy, I think you would know first-hand).
3. No barriers in the arena, and when you fall, you get constantly tped up to a specific point, until the pvp timer runs out.
4. If you fly high enough in the arena, the "anti-fly" in the arena won't have any effect, but you can still do damage via bows, snowballs, etc.
If any of these have been patched, I'll be happy to know. I just hope these get fixed. Also, +1 to this idea