What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pv

Parroting_Is_God

10000000000000cc
10000000000000cc
add buyable ($) player vaults to factions and skyblock

Gold

Cryptic is a qt
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Gold___
Gold___
Emerald
useless cus echests already exist and playervaults are used to dupe items

Parroting_Is_God

10000000000000cc
10000000000000cc
useless cus echests already exist and playervaults are used to dupe items
what? echest is half a chest, and where did u get this idea that they're used to dupe items??

Gold

Cryptic is a qt
Emerald
Diamond
Gold
Gold___
Gold___
Emerald

Parroting_Is_God

10000000000000cc
10000000000000cc
look up playervault dupe
there’s a lot of player vault plugins made from different people. most updated ones/quality will have the patches that stop duping

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
Wouldn't this make it more P2W?

kiwi

kiwicat42
kiwicat42
1. This is going to make skycade more pay to win
2. It's used as a way to dupe stuff as I believe there is no commend for staff to be able to check that stuff soooo

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
I don't see why we would need buyable playervaults tbh, I see how you'd like more stuff to be personally kept, but it's also the case of what's the point of making a base really on factions if you keep everything in your vaults. Faction chest is already enough room to keep the valuable stuff of your faction safe and keep to a certain amount of people in your factions.

I personally dislike it when players just keep everything in their vaults, even though I do this too, it's mostly because I like organizing my armor sets into separate vaults which takes up a lot of room, not needed to just keep everything hidden away if you don't want members accessing stuff just owner claim the chests if you don't want to lose your personal items to a raid, make a better base defense.

Parroting_Is_God

10000000000000cc
10000000000000cc
I don't see why we would need buyable playervaults tbh, I see how you'd like more stuff to be personally kept, but it's also the case of what's the point of making a base really on factions if you keep everything in your vaults. Faction chest is already enough room to keep the valuable stuff of your faction safe and keep to a certain amount of people in your factions.

I personally dislike it when players just keep everything in their vaults, even though I do this too, it's mostly because I like organizing my armor sets into separate vaults which takes up a lot of room, not needed to just keep everything hidden away if you don't want members accessing stuff just owner claim the chests if you don't want to lose your personal items to a raid, make a better base defense.
the point of raiding a base is to get the spawners...you can easily create an almost impossible vault to get into. the point of pv is to make it easier for you to have your things and access them. and carry large quantities of materials

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
the point of raiding a base is to get the spawners...you can easily create an almost impossible vault to get into. the point of pv is to make it easier for you to have your things and access them. and carry large quantities of materials
But it doesn't mean people won't simply just hide their items in vaults for the whole time and materials? You can just do /shop open and open the shop from anywhere in the world so there's no point in keeping blocks

subaluwa

subaluwa
subaluwa
you can put 27 shulker boxes in /echest for a total of 729 item slots. not really needed.

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
you can put 27 shulker boxes in /echest for a total of 729 item slots. not really needed.
I don't think you play factions, factions are only 1.8.9 blocks while it does allow higher versions to play, in order to allow a lower version to play they need the lowest version's blocks only. So not you can't do that.

subaluwa

subaluwa
subaluwa
I don't think you play factions, factions are only 1.8.9 blocks while it does allow higher versions to play, in order to allow a lower version to play they need the lowest version's blocks only. So not you can't do that.
He said Skyblock and factions.

TrySimple

Mod
Staff member
Diamond
Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
He said Skyblock and factions.
I was trying to be more relevant to that we were talking about factions and even so, my statement still makes sense as you didn't include the skyblock part of your post so it didn't make it clear what you meant.

subaluwa

subaluwa
subaluwa
I was trying to be more relevant to that we were talking about factions and even so, my statement still makes sense as you didn't include the skyblock part of your post so it didn't make it clear what you meant.
Sorry, I am a Skyblock only player. My opinion is based on SB knowledge only. I would much prefer to not have pv in skyblock.

Parroting_Is_God

10000000000000cc
10000000000000cc
Sorry, I am a Skyblock only player. My opinion is based on SB knowledge only. I would much prefer to not have pv in skyblock.
i forgot this server uses shulkers