What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pwarps on Skyblock!!

Should Pwarps be added back?

• Total voters

Batub

Gold
PandaLover901
PandaLover901
Gold
Ok so pwarps have been a part of skyblock as long I can remember. They have just gotten so iconic for this server. When this server started you could immediatly notice people were missing the pwarp plugin. I'm making this post in the HOPE a staff who has any say in this will listen to this and consider this. You might say we have /is warp but if you compare it to what we used to have it's soooo bad.

We all loved the voting system and the way you could browse through the pwarps in a big list. This encouraged people to make nice builds/ useful farms for people to check out and like. This really helped the community get better.

Okey so what people could respond to this post is:
- Why not keep /is warp
Well there are a couple of reasons I'm just naming a few /is warp kinda gets annoying if someone has a hard name to type. You would have to type out their whole name instead of an easy word the player could actually choose themselfs. Another reason is you can choose where you place the pwarp. The way we have it now your /is home is the same as the /is warp location. Sometimes you just want a different spawn for people who aren't on your island (things like that I'm very tired I can't explain)

- Wouldn't pwarp break with the multiple servers
I think that if you just disable pwarp on the spawn server and just have it on the island servers it shouldn't cause too many issues

I made this post after asking chat for peoples opinions and I thought it was a good idea to add a poll since a lot of people agreed with me. I hope this gets considered and I would like some decent feedback. Anything I could add or I said wrong

And maybe if you see the poll you can see how many people care about this and want this

Thanks for reading this :)

Last edited:

Jaymee Creates

Q u e e n
Diamond
JaymeePlays
JaymeePlays
Diamond
some of these new commands have bugs even aswell so that's what also makes me annoyed that pwarps still aren't a thing, plus it was easier to remember a pwarp not a username

Markury

not a furry
MVP
Diamond
Markury
Markury
MVP
I absolutely agree. Well said, Batub. The /pwarp command is absolutely iconic and honestly the /is warp system does not give as much freedom. For example, with /pwarp, you could enable visitors' ability use redstone, use anvils, interact with mobs in various ways, etc.; however, these freedoms have greatly decreased the usability of player warps. Also, the /pwarp voting system was a quintessential part of the server ecosystem as you would be able to know what a pwarp has, how many people seem to like, their relative popularity, and allow players to view other players' warps without having to constantly spam in chat. It made it much easier to visit people's islands while they were offline. That is, at least in my opinion, one of the biggest reasons why player warps were important. If you don't know a player's name, that it becomes almost impossible to get to their island, almost completely negating the use of the player warp system over simply /tpa-ing to another player.
Anyway, thanks for maintaining such a lovely, positive, and impactful presence on Skyblock throughout its existence here on Skycade, Batub, and I wish the best of luck to you on this endeavor and those to come.
~Markury

Batub

Gold
PandaLover901
PandaLover901
Gold
For example, with /pwarp, you could enable visitors' ability use redstone, use anvils, interact with mobs in various ways, etc.; however, these freedoms have greatly decreased the usability of player warps.
~Markury
You are confusing pwarps with /is settings. is settings will be brought back I believe I think they just need to sort out the bugs first.

But the rest of the things you said are pretty valid

uwuwcal

mr minimod and sb addict
Iron
CuppaCal
CuppaCal
Iron
wait. pwarps were removed?? Whats the new system??? Bad move, skycade..

Markury

not a furry
MVP
Diamond
Markury
Markury
MVP