What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pwarps

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Add pwarps back to SkyBlock.

I don’t like these IS warps, they aren’t at all as good because you can’t set the is home for members and a pwarp location for others. It’s already annoying because 1 of them doesn’t have Fly.

OfficiallyCelled

💕✏️Movie Night Poster Designer ✏️ 💕
Diamond
OfficiallyCelled
OfficiallyCelled
Diamond
100% agree,

Pwarps were better because you could set a custom name, now you have to remember long IGN's.

xllegendyt

Iron
Arrtisan_
Arrtisan_
Iron
Yes, It would be better, i don't think they can change it though..

xllegendyt

Iron
Arrtisan_
Arrtisan_
Iron
Something to do with plug-ins. This happened on another skyblock server where they couldn't change the plugins, and if they did, it would wipe the data and mess up compatibility.

OfficiallyCelled

💕✏️Movie Night Poster Designer ✏️ 💕
Diamond
OfficiallyCelled
OfficiallyCelled
Diamond
Something to do with plug-ins. This happened on another skyblock server where they couldn't change the plugins, and if they did, it would wipe the data and mess up compatibility.
That wouldn't be the case here though, they had been pwarps before so they can just slip the plugin back into their files again.

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
a little bit harder than “slip the plugin into their files again” - put it this way.
To prevent lag, skycade uses 3 servers to host skyblock, which is the main reason it has a few bugs than other resets. Pretty sure skycade would have to re make the pwarp plugin just so it works across servers.

prchica2

prchica2
prchica2
now you have to remember long IGN's.
In the earlier seasons of skyblock, /is warp was used. I believe it was replaced by /pwarp due to lag around season 2 of Skyblock. People were annoyed that it was replaced by /pwarp. Eventually, players got used to it though. I understand it might be annoying to remember long IGNs, but I’m sure you will adapt eventually! If you don’t want to memorize the names, you can write them down on signs, make a book and quill and put them in there, or make a sticky note on your computer or IRL and put the name there. That’s what I used to do, so if you don’t want to memorize the “long IGNs” you can use them to help you out.

Personally, I like /pwarp better, but hopefully my suggestions helped you a bit.

EnderSlenderZ

usually asleep
Diamond
Gold
Iron
EnderSZ
EnderSZ
Diamond
I’d be interested to know why they decided to remove pwarps and go back to /is warps, was it a lag reduction reason? Or was it more to do with people abusing pwarps (innap names ect)?

StampyJoeBen

m e l o n s
Diamond
Iron
ItsStampy
ItsStampy
Diamond
I'm mostly OK with it, I just don't like the way how you can't move your warp, that's the only thing I don't like, feel as if its gonna create quite a few problems for me.

AidenLikesPancakes

Bedrock Miner
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
it would be good, and would make it easier to teleport to islands.

TessieBear76

imagine being a minimod
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBearr
TessieBearr
Diamond
Tbh i would just like to have an island home and an island warp that are separate because it’s annoying to go into my shop every time i want to go to my island