What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quality Vs Quantity Which is better when making your Minecraft Videos or Any Video Content?

ginthian

Ginthian
Ginthian
In today's video, we are going to talk about Quality Vs Quantity - Which is better for your Minecraft Videos or Any Video Content? That is more than just personal preference. Quality vs quantity on youtube is a real question that seems to produce different answers among some of the so-called YouTube experts but it has a real answer that is relevant in anything you do from building in Minecraft to getting better on Youtube or getting better in art.

Be sure to HIT that like button.

fraeya

fraeya
fraeya
this is a joke right

Pancakes

𝘢 𝘗𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦.
Diamond
Iron
FallingPancakes
FallingPancakes
Diamond
How Is this Skycade Related Not Complaining Just Asking xD
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yes, A Talking Rainbow Barfing Pancake With A Face, You Are Not Dreaming.

AstroStqr✧

Big Randie
AstroStqr
AstroStqr
Don't mind what I said, I've unlocked it now. Sorry @ginthian!

ginthian

Ginthian
Ginthian
How Is this Skycade Related Not Complaining Just Asking xD
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yes, A Talking Rainbow Barfing Pancake With A Face, You Are Not Dreaming.
It was created on the skycade SMP server just like many of my videos. It is more about how to get good at anything, including minecraft or redstone, but could apply to anything in life.