What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Question about bans.skycade.net

XpertCrafterYT

XpertCrafterYT
XpertCrafterYT
Hello! I am a fellow server owner and I am wondering how do you upload your bans to bans.skycade.net? Do you use the plugin "Ban Management"? Please let me know. Thank you!

Artistblock

Artistblock
Artistblock
jack has slaves in antarctica to input every ban that the staff make in bans.skycade.net

XpertCrafterYT

XpertCrafterYT
XpertCrafterYT
I don't believe that lol.

TurtleMemes

Diamond
Airizzz
Airizzz
Diamond
Not sure man, really you can ask a higher up on discord about it, but overall, I don't think they will tell you... it depends man.

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
With each ban it’s connected through their website, so you follow a tutorial online because a lot of servers not just skycade had it

oHippo

oHippo
oHippo
By the looks of it, the website has been designed specifically for Skycade. This also means that the system itself is specifically owned by Skycade and can't be found anywhere else. I'm sure there are some websites out there that can still do similar things or developers that are willing to make you one (they will most likely ask for pay though). I hope you find what you are looking for though!

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
By the looks of it, the website has been designed specifically for Skycade. This also means that the system itself is specifically owned by Skycade and can't be found anywhere else. I'm sure there are some websites out there that can still do similar things or developers that are willing to make you one (they will most likely ask for pay though). I hope you find what you are looking for though!
Actually quite a lot of servers actually have it it’s just a website plugins that are connected to the server, I meant to edit what I said above, but restating what I mean to say is that they’re plugins in which the website designer can add to connect the bans and the website’s list of punishments.

oHippo

oHippo
oHippo
Actually quite a lot of servers actually have it it’s just a website plugins that are connected to the server, I meant to edit what I said above, but restating what I mean to say is that they’re plugins in which the website designer can add to connect the bans and the website’s list of punishments.
I'm aware that there are websites that already do the same thing hence why I said in my message "I'm sure there are some websites out there that can still do similar things" and integrating a server into any website is a relatively simple job but Skycade, being the well-known server it is, might have one that has been made specifically for Skycade. :)

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
I'm aware that there are websites that already do the same thing hence why I said in my message "I'm sure there are some websites out there that can still do similar things" and integrating a server into any website is a relatively simple job but Skycade, being the well-known server it is, might have one that has been made specifically for Skycade. :)
Well that’s the whole thing about the plugins that it is made for skycade it’s just servers also have the plugin configured just for them. So adding onto the info for the thread owner it’s a series of plugins from the website and server which connect the bans onto a page on your website

oHippo

oHippo
oHippo
Well that’s the whole thing about the plugins that it is made for skycade it’s just servers also have the plugin configured just for them. So adding onto the info for the thread owner it’s a series of plugins from the website and server which connect the bans onto a page on your website
Yeah, an integration, for short.

XpertCrafterYT

XpertCrafterYT
XpertCrafterYT
I think I found it, It is called "Ban Management" and It does have a WebUI.

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
I think I found it, It is called "Ban Management" and It does have a WebUI.
Can I point out you literally got banned and you Asked right before you got banned about the bans site?

Steve1Killer

Gone
Diamond
Gold
Steve1Killer
Steve1Killer
Diamond
Actually contrary to statements about it being custom to Skycade, this is simply a function of the LiteBans punishment plugin used by Skycade. It supports linking to databases like MySQL and connecting to web servers, you can find guides on how to do this online. I've helped a friend configure LiteBans to do this for a server he works on. You can find it on spigot site and it will cost you about 7.50USD as it is a paid plugin.

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Actually contrary to statements about it being custom to Skycade, this is simply a function of the LiteBans punishment plugin used by Skycade. It supports linking to databases like MySQL and connecting to web servers, you can find guides on how to do this online. I've helped a friend configure LiteBans to do this for a server he works on. You can find it on spigot site and it will cost you about 7.50USD as it is a paid plugin.
Yeah thank you for clearing it up for them

Orange

Alex (Quit)
Diamond
OrangeArrow
OrangeArrow
Diamond
omg wannabe programmer high iq boy ohippo

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
Jack hired a group of mercenaries & took over anonymous. Then he proceeded to bump of any witnesses that saw the events. After that Jack proceeded to hack into top secret Bangladesh detention facilities. Using the encrypted software hidden in the security system he had anonymous re-route the programs to bans.skycade.net. It seemed good for sometime until a leak in his empire caused his assassination by cyanide pills. A rival gang then re-structured Jack to life but ordered him to follow there command. The match of rebellion hasn't yet sparked but it will soon.. @XpertCrafterYT @WelshAlex

49x

Summaries
Summaries
It's a plugin, don't know the name

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
This is correct