???

Questions about the SkyCade Archives

ItsPonz

Tom
Diamond
ItsPonz
ItsPonz
Diamond
This is mainly directed at staff (obviously)

How far back do your archive files go? I imagine you've probably got quite a few old relics from the past that were never deleted or updated from the old days. Do you have any old schematics or backups from the 2017 era of SkyCade? It'd be interesting to see a complete timeline of the maps across the server's lifetime.

Also, what's on staff.skycade.net? Anything of interest on that?

DaSouperNovah

Diamond
DaSouperNovah
DaSouperNovah
Diamond
Former Sr.Mod (HunterMCPro/NovaHunterMC/NovaMC), the staff website was basically just a place to show the many logs of warns, mutes, & bans. I'm pretty sure you were able to ban/unban, etc directly from that panel. It also shows the activity of staff, but I think that depends on which rank you were.

Joostagram

send cat pics pls
MVP
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
MVP
Former Sr.Mod (HunterMCPro/NovaHunterMC/NovaMC), the staff website was basically just a place to show the many logs of warns, mutes, & bans. I'm pretty sure you were able to ban/unban, etc directly from that panel. It also shows the activity of staff, but I think that depends on which rank you were.
thats where we promoted people too

for me, all the screenshots i took while i was staff were uploaded to imgur so i dont lose them, same for the hundreds of unlisted videos of my bans on youtube. (peep buryings ban vid lmfao)1648963249154.pngPretty sure that when I managed the team I had access to all the schems/screenshots of the builds that Alex gave me, but he then changed the password for those files so I dont have access to them anymore, sadsad

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.