What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quests on kitpvp

Onozo

Iron
ToqetherAlone
ToqetherAlone
Iron
Quests on kitpvp, let me explain how this will work. So just like prison there's something called "quests" and I feel like we should implement that idea to kitpvp. So like you weekly and daily quests. So like kill 50 people and get a 5 kill streak for the daily one and the reward is 300 coins. And weekly kill 100 people and get a 15 -20 kill streak and reward is 1000 coins.

Please post your thoughts in here!

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this, I will tell Alex.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
I see kitpvp as a way to unlock kits and fight other players. I would leave quest to the other servers.

Onozo

Iron
ToqetherAlone
ToqetherAlone
Iron
I see kitpvp as a way to unlock kits and fight other players. I would leave quest to the other servers.
That's the reason I I feel like quests should be implemented. If we had quests on kitpvp it'll be more easier for beginners to get kits etc. When I first joined kitpvp I had to clean people since I died to a lot with strafe kit + dubstep.

5BeanBurritos

not a taco
Diamond
MrKreasey
MrKreasey
Diamond
Would be a pretty cool feature, some simple quests would be 'Get 100 kills', 'Get 500 kills', etc. These could have prizes of coins, so like more coins for completing harder challenges. There would be different challenges, for example, there could be a set of categories, 'Easy', 'Medium', or 'Hard'.

My reply to this thread is just an add-on to the idea to give everyone more of an example of what some quests could be like. This would also probably make kitpvp even more active! +1

DKW

DKW
DKW
Similar to Hypixel's Pit
+1

OrangeOkapi

Spookamics
Spookamics
I really like this idea! It would definitely bring the sweaty tryhards to be well.... more sweaty *cough* negativeKB *cough*

+1

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
I really like this idea! It would definitely bring the sweaty tryhards to be well.... more sweaty *cough* negativeKB *cough*

+1
Agreed and it would bring more players to kitpvp because at sometimes it can be at 10 players and this could bring people from other gamemodes over