What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quiting Skycade.

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
Hello there everyone I am leaving skycade For 1 reason and that is that I dont fit into the community like everyone else my English is bad thats one of the reasons why also When I go to my tree place everyone calls me a noob and a loser for being there which makes skycade not that fun to play on I just have to move on from skycade as I joined Early 2016 and now I am just mad of the 2 reasons now today ProfesorSlimez made me angry I submited a Report for char spa for the same reason I was muted and she/he replied Not enough to get player muted Denied,Locked which made me also Angry. I usally play on kitpvp and creative kitpvp is toxic and creative dosent get any players I had a huge skycade project that I was building Even tho I died I carried on Now its all scraped it was a Skycade Tourney with 60 Games in total and teams I have discussed it with iiSpace and she/he said that why dont I post it on Suggestions. Noone likes me so thats why I am moving on from this server for once and for all.I get tptrapped on SMP I get sworen at on kitpvp when I am on the tree I get griefed whenever I create a server I get bad comments whenever I build something on creative so thats how I know everyone hates me. So here are you happy about me leaving skycade I hope so thats my chrismas present for the 700+ people on skycade I joined the forums in 2018 I belive and it didnt last long for me to leave you all. Everyone all of you I know you hate me even if you say something good about I just know you hate me.I was ROBBED on SMP also by my friend.You will like skycade more alot more with out me as all of you just hate me Esspecially staff as yes in my application I did say i like the staff and Etc... but now I know its the opposite of that.Another big project that was the biggest of the biggest was The Tourney I did say that But the first one was small the second one has around 80 games Each day I worked hard on SinglePlayer to get to that spot of skycade tourney's ref. 2019 I had my own discord ready for it everything.I also get bullied in school. This was my present for all of you I am now leaving skycade because of everyone hating me I do not fit into skycade's community at all Now bye everyone you will feel better without me because you hate me -pipecek 3.12.2018

Last edited:

Steve1Killer

NC4M's Biggest Fan
Diamond
Gold
Steve1Killer
Steve1Killer
Diamond
Oof man, I hate all that happened to you, I myself never saw you online and never really knew you and I hate to see this thread because of what happened to you.

Materializing

❊ #Duckterializing ❊
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Diamond
I’m sorry players were rude to you, it’s unfortunate you didn’t meet some of the kinder players on Skycade- I assure you not all players are that rude.
About the report, can’t really br sympathic, because it’s not her fault, it’s yours. But I’m sad to see you go.

Staplaumo

Staplaumo
Staplaumo
Hai!

Bro, please accept my apologies that you had a negative experience throughout your time on the SkyCade Network. Unfortunately, you were caught in the web of the minority of people who are rude on the server. I hope that you fit in to other servers a bit better (no offence to Skycade). But thanks for being a community member.

FredricksonMC

English Rando / Cosmic Co-Leader
Diamond
Iron
Cold_Fredrickson
Cold_Fredrickson
Diamond
Hello there everyone I am leaving skycade For 1 reason and that is that I dont fit into the community like everyone else my English is bad thats one of the reasons why also When I go to my tree place everyone calls me a noob and a loser for being there which makes skycade not that fun to play on I just have to move on from skycade as I joined Early 2016 and now I am just mad of the 2 reasons now today ProfesorSlimez made me angry I submited a Report for char spa for the same reason I was muted and she/he replied Not enough to get player muted Denied,Locked which made me also Angry. I usally play on kitpvp and creative kitpvp is toxic and creative dosent get any players I had a huge skycade project that I was building Even tho I died I carried on Now its all scraped it was a Skycade Tourney with 60 Games in total and teams I have discussed it with iiSpace and she/he said that why dont I post it on Suggestions. Noone likes me so thats why I am moving on from this server for once and for all.I get tptrapped on SMP I get sworen at on kitpvp when I am on the tree I get griefed whenever I create a server I get bad comments whenever I build something on creative so thats how I know everyone hates me. So here are you happy about me leaving skycade I hope so thats my chrismas present for the 700+ people on skycade I joined the forums in 2018 I belive and it didnt last long for me to leave you all. Everyone all of you I know you hate me even if you say something good about I just know you hate me.I was ROBBED on SMP also by my friend.You will like skycade more alot more with out me as all of you just hate me Esspecially staff as yes in my application I did say i like the staff and Etc... but now I know its the opposite of that.Another big project that was the biggest of the biggest was The Tourney I did say that But the first one was small the second one has around 80 games Each day I worked hard on SinglePlayer to get to that spot of skycade tourney's ref. 2019 I had my own discord ready for it everything.I also get bullied in school. This was my present for all of you I am now leaving skycade because of everyone hating me I do not fit into skycade's community at all Now bye everyone you will feel better without me because you hate me -pipecek 3.12.2018
Sorry to see you go, you were really valued. I agree with Materializing about the report tho. Hope you find a chill place to hang or maybe come back, we're not all bad!

TessieBear76

Tessie_SnowChild
Tessie_SnowChild
I don’t think you should expect the whole server to be like that based on a few bad experiences you had with some of the meaner players. With the report, the person might’ve only character spammed once or twice and someone told them to stop and they stopped. I never really met you in game, and all of this is my opinion, but I hope you find a chill server to play on, and if you ever come back, we will welcome you with open arms.

Kwuffin

My opinion is always different
Diamond
Kwuffin
Kwuffin
Diamond
Too long didn’t read.

Seriously though, I’m wondering how long you’ve been thinking and how long it took to write this.
Quitting Skycade must’ve been a hard decision?

Edit: That whole post was one sentence with a few capital letters lol

Kwuffin

My opinion is always different
Diamond
Kwuffin
Kwuffin
Diamond
For real this time, just because a few people call you noob doesn’t mean that everyone hates you. If you think you don’t fit in, then you haven’t found the right friends yet.
Don’t let yourself get turned down because there were a few pixels on tour screen. This is the internet and it’s way more cruel than in a Minecraft server. People get called bad all the time in KitPvP, and you just have to get used to that. That’s how I made my friends, start talking a lot and you’ll get noticed.

But hey, if you’re still quitting Skycade, I wish you the best of luck finding a nee community and new friends that you think, you fit into

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
Its also that my favourite server that I was admin on cam back online and its because they sgut down and changed their name currently the server has 500 players on and is the 2nd best server just because I am quiting doesn't mean I hate skycade its my fav server I built myself a small gravestone where is skycades info and etc
... You ppl who are nice you are written on it.

Rumal

Rumal
Rumal
I mean like... who are you?

EffNuke

EffNuke
EffNuke
Well damn, seems calling people noobs makes them feel unwanted and angry. Fascinating information, i’ll have to call my worst enemies “noob” now since it is such a powerful thing to say.

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
Well I am joining back as the server shutdown again

MinceraftJava

9b2
9b2
welcome back, I guess. xd