What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quitting again o/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loaf_OfBread

-- -.-- / -- ..- -- / ... - --- .-.. . / -- -.-- /
Diamond
LoafHasGunPewPew
LoafHasGunPewPew
Diamond
Calling everyone in this thread an ass! That’s so disrespectful, I’m crying 😭 😭😭😭
I never said everyone honey I said "These People" It doesn't apply to Everyone ;)

Last edited:

iCharlotte_x

oCharlotte
oCharlotte
who r u

thanks for coming, bye

GANGMEMBERPOTS

Pix3lMagic
Pix3lMagic
how much times are you gonna quit though seriously?

even though you got banned you shouldn't be "quitting" skycade just because of a ban.
i've planned to stay in this community, and stopped posting these quitting posts till september.
seriously, how much times are you gonna quit?

Smooth

Diamond
Gold
SmootheD
SmootheD
Diamond

even though you got banned you shouldn't be "quitting" skycade just because of a ban.
i've planned to stay in this community, and stopped posting these quitting posts till september.
How are you of all people saying this LOOL you actually must be 10 there is no way

ExoticPlayz

I like tortle
Diamond
lifehurts
lifehurts
Diamond

pots first of all I said I quit for 40days until my ban gets revoked, second of all ive quit twice one was over 5months ago and this one right here. Also you used to make a quitting post like every week so... stop talking fam.

Bubble1118

🏳️‍🌈its pride months kiddos🏳️‍🌈
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
Exotic these people are being asses If you've done wrong so be it just don't listen to their rudeness :)

(edit): Sad to see you go
Um, can you not call us asses? Exotic did some REALLY toxic things, if you really want info you can find out from this thread. Honestly I don't know why you are defending him.

MarvelDC

Am I still a minimod?
Staff member
Diamond
MarvelDC
MarvelDC
Locked due to this thread being a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.