What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quitting/Banned.

Fancy_Dinners_

Wannabe Lawyer
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
u were a very good fwen I hope you come back to skycade someday :cry::cry::cry::cry:

ShepardSheep

The Sheep Goddess (yummies wife)
Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
This thread is worded to sound like she was the one duping. I do not understand the full story, as speaking about this situation on the SMP server and trying to get more information about it, you'll be told to "be quiet" and for some odd reason.
really? Thats dumb. Maybe they just dont want knew players thinking the server is bad and a bad reputation forming etc. But i didnt dupe at all lol. a friend did i was sold the items so i resold to earn profit. Simply stopped selling shulkers. then i spoek to some friends debating on telling staff cause i was scared. and then i told oz. was told wasnt getting banned. then now im banned and told that they'res evidence of me duping/consenting in the duping lol,

MomTookMyVape

MomTookMyVape
MomTookMyVape
really? Thats dumb. Maybe they just dont want knew players thinking the server is bad and a bad reputation forming etc. But i didnt dupe at all lol. a friend did i was sold the items so i resold to earn profit. Simply stopped selling shulkers. then i spoek to some friends debating on telling staff cause i was scared. and then i told oz. was told wasnt getting banned. then now im banned and told that they'res evidence of me duping/consenting in the duping lol,
Ah, okay. I'm not here to judge whether the ban was justified or not, and I wish you the best of luck. I appreciate the explanation.

I joined SMP to acquire more information about your ban and anybody who said anything related to you was told to not mention it, which I don't find very appealing as I don't see speaking about this a violation of Skycade rules.

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Diamond
Cya,will miss o/ -CookiesForMwa - #FreeSheep (Also where is my tag?)

DabOnDatCheese

Not Toxic
MVP
Diamond
AstroStqr
AstroStqr
MVP
1. "So this kinda sucks to quit as i'm balling my eyes out to my english teacher explaining everything as i write this. She was super confused as she doesn't play MC." LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
2. 90% sure you duped on purpose which u prob did so stop with your bullshit LOL
3. I lost all respect for u and since i'm SUCH A HUGE JACK FAN I WILL SAY THIS. TAKE THAT L U DUPING SCUM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ShepardSheep

Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
L
1. "So this kinda sucks to quit as i'm balling my eyes out to my english teacher explaining everything as i write this. She was super confused as she doesn't play MC." LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
2. 90% sure you duped on purpose which u prob did so stop with your bullshit LOL
3. I lost all respect for u and since i'm SUCH A HUGE JACK FAN I WILL SAY THIS. TAKE THAT L U DUPING SCUM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Lol I didn’t dupe my friend was duping

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this, I will tell Alex.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
Well. Welcome to the "Skycade Staff Ban Me Not Exotic" club.

Sombu

Banned innit
Diamond
Iron
zSom
zSom
Diamond
Shep, im gonna miss you so much. You were always so kind to me on smp, im so sad to see you go. I really hope we can stay in touch ♡

litprism

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
Sheep was the dealer (seller) not the supplier (duper) if that makes it easier for you guys to understand. Also she almost destroyed smp economy and you guys are liking this thread.

Also if you dupe on SMP you're sad.

ShepardSheep

Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond
Sheep was the dealer (seller) not the supplier (duper) if that makes it easier for you guys to understand. Also she almost destroyed smp economy and you guys are liking this thread.
they're liking it cause im quitting if you didnt notice. Infact im going to appeal in a month and a half, oz said i had a chance but i had to wait

litprism

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
they're liking it cause im quitting if you didnt notice. Infact im going to appeal in a month and a half, oz said i had a chance but i had to wait
how r u quitting if ur banned

ExoticPlayz

I like tortle
Diamond
lifehurts
lifehurts
Diamond
Rip in the chat, sad to see you go. Anyways hopefully you will get unbanned :D
Also we will always have bw ;)

ExoticPlayz

I like tortle
Diamond
lifehurts
lifehurts
Diamond
um... whats gonna happen to the smp eco? shep basically ran it.

litprism

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
um... whats gonna happen to the smp eco? shep basically ran it.
the economy will crash because it was never supposed to be ran like that

ShepardSheep

Diamond
ShepardSheep
ShepardSheep
Diamond