What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quitting Skycade till S13/ Giveaway

Finstaa

MVP
Diamond
Finstaa
Finstaa
MVP
Hello, due to Asgard getting glitches and the rest of my faction quitting I have decided to quit the server till S13. I am also going to be doing a giveaway of my bal and e chest (sadly when Asgard was glitched so was my vault) I have about 6mil and I have 4 Koth bows in my ec, just reply saying why you should win the giveaway and I’ll chose a winner.

fluffypup21

Deannaaaaa
Deannaaaaa
I should win because I’m new and just got raided also I have no god gear and only 900k it’s fairly sad because I still try to pvp but fail 😂

Smooth

Diamond
Gold
Smoothed
Smoothed
Diamond
Wonder where u got this idea from

Finstaa

MVP
Diamond
Finstaa
Finstaa
MVP
I should win because I’m new and just got raided also I have no god gear and only 900k it’s fairly sad because I still try to pvp but fail 😂
Idk who u are sorry

Unknown

Kronnosmc
Kronnosmc
I'll take 6 mill and I want to get another stack of igs so me please

Mist

Resigned Mod Factions #1 - Ill miss bein yalls #1
Iron
_Mistz
_Mistz
Helper
Sorry that this happened to you finsta but I think I should win because my Factions really supported your guys and we’d hope to help you guys next season

Finstaa

MVP
Diamond
Finstaa
Finstaa
MVP

Finstaa

MVP
Diamond
Finstaa
Finstaa
MVP
Sorry that this happened to you finsta but I think I should win because my Factions really supported your guys and we’d hope to help you guys next season
Mist, what faction are you in again? Valiant?

H

hashbrown1

You should give it to someone who needs it...

Xechro

25/7/19 was a good day ❤️ | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
I would really like those koth bows

Finstaa

MVP
Diamond
Finstaa
Finstaa
MVP
ok lol i cant give away anything atm cause WelshAlex false banned me for 30d

Playgono

Playgono
Playgono
Hello, due to Asgard getting glitches and the rest of my faction quitting I have decided to quit the server till S13. I am also going to be doing a giveaway of my bal and e chest (sadly when Asgard was glitched so was my vault) I have about 6mil and I have 4 Koth bows in my ec, just reply saying why you should win the giveaway and I’ll chose a winner.
Yo, you should hook me up with one or two of those koth bows lol

litprism

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
This is so fake lmao the season will have ended by the time he’s unbanned. also this is so pathetically biased “depends on ur fac”

Finstaa

MVP
Diamond
Finstaa
Finstaa
MVP
This is so fake lmao the season will have ended by the time he’s unbanned. also this is so pathetically biased “depends on ur fac”
I was banned after I made this post tho.... also it was a false ban so I’m getting unbanned

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
Im kinda like a factions noob idk but itd be cool to have some good stuff and sorry about asgard man better luck next time.