What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quitting Skycade

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolCat343972

AlphaRainbow
Diamond
Iron
AlphaRainbow
AlphaRainbow
Diamond
Nice knowing you! I will miss you!

Pug

eekSky
eekSky
I remember our first encounter being us making a skin comp and I *think* we trolled. Have fun on the other server of which I won’t join as I am still attached to skycade. Also it doesn’t really interest me but a lot of my friends are there so there’s a smol issue. Anways we’re bound to see eachother here and there but always have fun and I hope life takes you on the right path and all that soppy stoof c:

spongehol

Diamond
HSpanner_
HSpanner_
Diamond
I remember our first encounter being us making a skin comp and I *think* we trolled. Have fun on the other server of which I won’t join as I am still attached to skycade. Also it doesn’t really interest me but a lot of my friends are there so there’s a smol issue. Anways we’re bound to see eachother here and there but always have fun and I hope life takes you on the right path and all that soppy stoof c:
OMG I forgot to add you on the list I'm sorry and yeah I do plus we can always stay in touch on the forums

EffNuke

EffNuke
EffNuke
1: no reason to be rude
2: I'm not allowed to love someone then?
I wasn't being rude, just being honest :D. Also, i don't think playing minecraft with someone and messaging them on discord every day with an "x" at the end of everything and saying "Goodnight <3" counts as loving someone. I could be very wrong and you two could know each other irl and if that's so then i'm sorry, but if not then that's my opinion.

JacksonArizona

JacksonArizona
JacksonArizona
I wasn't being rude, just being honest :D. Also, i don't think playing minecraft with someone and messaging them on discord every day with an "x" at the end of everything and saying "Goodnight <3" counts as loving someone. I could be very wrong and you two could know each other irl and if that's so then i'm sorry, but if not then that's my opinion.
But.....
You said u loved me

ItzAtomic

Skycade SMP player
Diamond
_Atom_
_Atom_
Diamond
just bugger off mate

LittleMissBea

i like leaves
Diamond
_Ashyy
_Ashyy
Emerald
Gonna miss ya hun! and yeah we can stay in contact <3 -Bea

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Will miss you Hol, was nice knowing you <3

Also gotta say this cuz its my job but don't triple / quadruple post please, either reply to multiple threads in one post or edit them together

TessieBear76

imagine being a minimod
Diamond
Gold
Iron
TessieBearr
TessieBearr
Diamond
:c​
I love you so much friend, so sad that you're quitting- I wish it could've been some randy and not one of my greatest friends on Skycade. I knew you when you were just a little gray name, and to see what you've grown into, seen what an impact you've made on the skycade community- it's been a great time. I love you so much, and know that I will always be here if you need someone to talk to. Thanks for the mention, and I wish you the best in everything that you do <3

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
Aww, another one gone. I will miss you Hol! It was a short time of knowing you, but it was great none the less. Could you message me you Discord so I can keep in contact with you? Bye <3

BulliedKoala

bree
Diamond
Gold
sikeBREE
sikeBREE
Diamond
:sad_cowboy:

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Diamond
Heapes