What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quitting Skycade

Kaissa

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Diamond
Gold
Iron
vhyn
vhyn
Diamond
I think the time's come that I finally quit Skycade. Not because I'm tired of minecraft but because the server has reached the point where it's actually impossible for me to play. Since they switched to the new host, I now get anywhere from 220-300 ping and on soup gamemode, that isn't something that's possible to play with. Maybe if they fix the server and stop running it off a 15 year old school laptop I'll come back, but for now this is my farewell.
will miss you broski, always welcome back when you decide to come back

Dogy

Iron
oDogy
oDogy
Iron
I think the time's come that I finally quit Skycade. Not because I'm tired of minecraft but because the server has reached the point where it's actually impossible for me to play. Since they switched to the new host, I now get anywhere from 220-300 ping and on soup gamemode, that isn't something that's possible to play with. Maybe if they fix the server and stop running it off a 15 year old school laptop I'll come back, but for now this is my farewell.
I don’t even know who you are

Fancy_Dinners_

I'm the Boss 😎
Iron
DamSoFancy
DamSoFancy
Iron
“Seen today at 6:26pm”