.net
???

Quitting theead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icecubebrother

Icecubebrother
Icecubebrother
hello im drducko3 and im quitting skycade because the server is just boring now, the majority of staff members are pretty much delusional and the server is usually owned by either a welsh or someone who doesnt give a shit. factions s1-s14 was good but then because of the lack of change and lack of good staff members the server began to decrease in popularity. (obviously jack had a part in this) factions has just become the same old thing every season on and on, no comp and no change. like literally nothing changed in 2020 for factions, nothing new or anything. the only people that keep this server alive is middle aged welshes (edaters) or children that just suck up to staff members. the server is just too light now and is just full of snowflakes tht will do all they can to get you banned or muted. skycade was fun whilst it lasted. ive played this server for 4 almost 5 years. its sad that ive seen this server slowly die since jack left. and to be honest I dont really know whos responsible for skycade.

It was good whilst it lasted but you wont see me log on skycade any time soon (most likely never i hope) and you can ban me from the forums I honestly quite frankly couldnt give a fuck.

everyone in factions that i was in from s-5 to s-9 where chill

Pakistan on top

Last edited:

Shadowgamersix

idk what to put here <o/
MVP
Diamond
Iron
Shadowgamersix
Shadowgamersix
MVP
welsh alex nonce lol ban me skycade staff

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
hello im drducko3 and im quitting skycade because the server is just boring now, the majority of staff members are pretty much delusional and the server is usually owned by either a welsh or someone who doesnt give a shit. factions s1-s14 was good but then because of the lack of change and lack of good staff members the server began to decrease in popularity. (obviously jack had a part in this) factions has just become the same old thing every season on and on, no comp and no change. like literally nothing changed in 2020 for factions, nothing new or anything. the only people that keep this server alive is middle aged welshes (edaters) or children that just suck up to staff members. the server is just too light now and is just full of snowflakes tht will do all they can to get you banned or muted. skycade was fun whilst it lasted. ive played this server for 4 almost 5 years. its sad that ive seen this server slowly die since jack left. and to be honest I dont really know whos responsible for skycade.

It was good whilst it lasted but you wont see me log on skycade any time soon (most likely never i hope) and you can ban me from the forums I honestly quite frankly couldnt give a fuck.

everyone in factions that i was in from s-5 to s-9 where chill

Pakistan on top
no need to make a quitting post for a server with no players

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.