Sage

ghostly sage plant <3
MVP
Diamond
GhostlySage
GhostlySage
MVP
eek idk how to write things
Okayso I'm quitting, not for any particular reason from the server I've just been less happy and I need to focus on real life more. It's been lovely though, I've been here for over a year and a half and I've met many magical and some scary people c: I really hope the server is successful as it's been fun<3
I would do mentions but that list would be too long and I'm tired, basically just thank you to all the friends I've made I don't deserve you xd
wish you all the best 💜

merry easter

ohLaike

Professional Procrastinator
Diamond
Gold
ohLaike
ohLaike
Senior Moderator
I’ve been inactive on forums for so long but I never thought I’d see this thread, ever :(
Imma miss you, fren, I hope we can still chat from time to time and keep up 💕
We love ya :<

AstroStqr✧

Skycade Influencer
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Noooo rose ;-; I never thought I’d see this coming from you ): you’re still a magical ghost and ily, stay safe and best wishes! <3

PigMatt

rip skycade
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Nuuu rose :c

I’ve was planning on avoiding quitting threads but couldn’t not reply to this one. You made a difference in the skycade community.

You were one of the people who really made me feel welcome and supported etc. You were great to talk to in DMs and a general nice person. I never wanted to imagine this and now I have to go through it :(

Hope all is well and we can talk sometime. Never wanted to see this post. My DMs are open if you need to talk PigMatt#9838

Matt <3

CarBen

Carbenn
Carbenn
Senior Moderator
Rosee ;-;

You're genuinely the friendliest and most magical person that I've met on Skycade; the community as a whole will miss you a lot. I'm sure that you'll continue to make a positive difference in people's lives. Do whatever brings you happiness, stay safe and good luck in the future. <3

Bubble1118

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚
Diamond
Gold
Bwbble
Bwbble
Diamond
Ah rose im sorry <3 ill miss you! You are a magical person, dont let anyone say otherwise. You bring smiles to people's faces and brighten our days. You bring positivity to this world. <3 Stay safe

Realtra

Diamond
Iron
Realtra
Realtra
Diamond
Rosee ;-;

I'm super sorry to see that you're leaving, you've been the bright side to this dark pit of a server, and you've made dozens of people happier from your friendly nature. Keep in touch on discord, I like having someone to talk to every now and then.

Negative

Developer
MVP
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
MVP
You're literally the nicest person on Skycade you deserve each and every one of your friends, I love you sis and be sure to keep planning those wedding :) <3

Oinkie oof

oof moment
Diamond
Iron
PastaInTheToilet
PastaInTheToilet
Diamond
gudbye fren, real life is hard but gl and hf in ghost land

Kwuffin

Fulltime pain in the ass
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
Goodbye Rose, you’re a wonderful friend.
I wish you the best of luck with everything else irl.

scousah

meatloefof
Diamond
Iron
zKoro
zKoro
Diamond
ROSE NO :(

You were honestly one of the best people that I have ever met on Skycade, you always made my day haha. I’m sorry to see you go, please please keep in touch!

GamingMTY

live life to your best, love y'all.
Iron
gamingmatty
gamingmatty
Iron
Nuuu rose. So caring! Hope to see you around on the discord. Will miss you tons. Bai bai

Griefendor

hippity hoppity your memes are my property
Diamond
LutherKlaus
LutherKlaus
Diamond
i remember the times we used to form in the cool kids club in kitpvp ;c miss u ;cc

boo

go away
Diamond
offbrand
offbrand
Diamond
cya Rose, Hope everything gets better for you!

Beaverman1

I make videos
Iron
Beaverman1
Beaverman1
Iron
This is so sad play despacito

I dont know you insanely well but even then I know that holy heck you're so nice

Have a nice life

Worv

Myself
MVP
Diamond
Worv
Worv
MVP
It is sad to see you go, Rose. I felt devastated after seeing this thread. However, I understand that life goes first. Thank you for the good memories we had together, and I hope you have a wonderful (and magical) future.

dustylog

Cos <3
Diamond
Cosmeowo
Cosmeowo
Diamond
ly rose! hope life is good for you, and hope you can return in a better mind set in the future! ur a magical person who deserves everything in the world. always a message away <3 stay safe

Fancy

Default Settings 😎
Iron
xFqncy
xFqncy
Iron
no No NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

u will be forever missed fwen sorry for being toxic please be on discord <3

p.s one of the nicest people I have met

Sombu

Diamond
Iron
Jaspberri
Jaspberri
Diamond
Shame you're leaving, Rose. Good luck for the future, I hope you stay safe and happy. My dms are always open to you on discord <3

doomkonb

Hated And Smoothed are my adoption parents.
Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
@Rosemary nUUU I'll missu
don't stop msging me tho! :c

<3<3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.