Dogy

Not a Moderаtor
Iron
Dogyy
Dogyy
Iron
I know it may come as a shock to you all but
Dogygamer444 is leaving skycade for a better life outside of the craft

i am thankful for the 0 friends ive made on skycade and i thank u all for readint this i have no urge to play the cade or even the craft at all anymore and i dont plan on returning ever, previously i quit for a year and came back in quarantine bec i had nothing else to do but now that its over ineedto get up and move on from skycade and the craft in general although this may feel like a shock to you all im sorry but i have to leavei love you all and hope u all live happy and nice lifes i love you all very deerly and hope we cross paths again one day

Just kidding idiots (react with sad faces and love hearts and say that ur crying about me leaving so i feel apreicated and for the people who dont read all the way to trick them hehehe)

Slavve

weeb
Diamond
Slavve
Slavve
Diamond
:WhoAsked: Btw bye dogy I'm crying irl

Blockyfied

Blockyfied
Blockyfied
doGGyyyYY yN OOOooooOO WhhyYYyy 😭 😭

hypews

very epic
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
hypews
hypews
Senior Moderator
was hopeful for the birth of a new age

iiLone

Diamond
Gold
oLone
oLone
Diamond
YES ILY DOGY BIG FAN

TheGreenBanner

famous orange eboy
Iron
ItsGren
ItsGren
Iron
no why whyyy noo

da_poo7

da_poo7
da_poo7
I know it may come as a shock to you all but
Dogygamer444 is leaving skycade for a better life outside of the craft

i am thankful for the 0 friends ive made on skycade and i thank u all for readint this i have no urge to play the cade or even the craft at all anymore and i dont plan on returning ever, previously i quit for a year and came back in quarantine bec i had nothing else to do but now that its over ineedto get up and move on from skycade and the craft in general although this may feel like a shock to you all im sorry but i have to leavei love you all and hope u all live happy and nice lifes i love you all very deerly and hope we cross paths again one day

Just kidding idiots (react with sad faces and love hearts and say that ur crying about me leaving so i feel apreicated and for the people who dont read all the way to trick them hehehe)
bye bye good ridins

T2NA

muppet
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Diamond
fuck off dog cunt

awesomegamerk

Diamond
Iron
REJUSTED
REJUSTED
Diamond
dog idiot Irish stupid dog bye

FirxDrxgon

#FREEGRUFFED
Diamond
Gruffed
Gruffed
Diamond
I'd miss you babe, I hope your joking around and you making others hate you in 1 post will continue in real life, love you dog man xx xx xx x x<3 <3 <3<3<3

Kwuffin

Fulltime pain in the ass
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
AE1AB50D-A9AF-4482-9680-CEEDB02B4B0B.jpeg

Dogy

Not a Moderаtor
Iron
Dogyy
Dogyy
Iron
😭😭😭😭😭

G

GodPain

5F4D6789-A928-469F-927E-B8B8C63A7733.gif

Sai

ch33kyg4L
ch33kyg4L
one less terrorist

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.