K
Y
C
A
D
E
.net
???

R.I.P Skycade. an OG players last post. it was nice while it lasted!

x_W0lfy_x

Corrupted
Diamond
Coffee_Holic
Coffee_Holic
Diamond
Hey!

So i havent been online in years. i was just a kid when i joined the server and was around when it was 500+ concurrent players.
Me and a few other players who i highly doubt will see this post used to rule skyblock.
Paige
MMkatarinaT
Flux
Myself and so many others.

I was friends with joostagram before she became moderator. I used to always look up at her skyblock islands and other things thinking they where amazing as a kid only to watch her cut away all of her friends me, kat, paige and others to pursue her work as a mod.

Skycade used to be fun. so many memories where made. yet so many things where then lost. from false bans, to corrupt staff or just the focus to make as much money as possible off of the server when it used to be just community based.

I hate to say this but im glad it died. skycade is not what it used to be. go back to 2019 and my username was SkycadeSB its now a mistake i wish i could remove from my account history.
Skycade went from a place where everyone could hang out, make friends and enjoy themselves to a toxic community holding on by a single thread of hope.

I left years ago but this is my official goodbyes to you all. it was fun while it lasted but its better now its gone.
Thank you all my old friends that ive lost contact with over the years for making my childhood a better place <3
Im now working for a hosting company so ended up at my dream job so id say life is going good now.

Adios skycade. Hopefully devs will realise the money isnt worth wasting anymore

YouTownsPerson

Towns
Diamond
Iron
T0wns
T0wns
Diamond
There are three paths Skycade could take now:
1. Give up and shut down
2. Find another YouTuber to promote/get Jack back
3. Get rid of Skycade and make an entirely new server (They'd have to build back up from the bottom tho)

ItsPonz

Tom
Diamond
ItsPonz
ItsPonz
Diamond
There are three paths Skycade could take now:
1. Give up and shut down
2. Find another YouTuber to promote/get Jack back
3. Get rid of Skycade and make an entirely new server (They'd have to build back up from the bottom tho)
The staff will never even allow the idea of closing to be a discussion. They just lock the threads that talk about it. Straight up ignoring the few players that are left and saying "no no no we're working on stuffff!!!". Even if that's true, nobody cares. Nobody is going to join this server anymore - even if they do update. There's around 5 people who still play on this server - currently 0 because the damn thing is just offline - and the servers reputation is completely shattered from the constant downhill battle it's faced. RIP SkyCade, used to be a solid server.

Doct0rWho2005

Doct0rWho2005
Doct0rWho2005
The staff will never even allow the idea of closing to be a discussion. They just lock the threads that talk about it. Straight up ignoring the few players that are left and saying "no no no we're working on stuffff!!!". Even if that's true, nobody cares. Nobody is going to join this server anymore - even if they do update. There's around 5 people who still play on this server - currently 0 because the damn thing is just offline - and the servers reputation is completely shattered from the constant downhill battle it's faced. RIP SkyCade, used to be a solid server.
Look on the announcement, on Skycade's Discord server.

Salmon

KingSalmon
KingSalmon
Hey!

So i havent been online in years. i was just a kid when i joined the server and was around when it was 500+ concurrent players.
Me and a few other players who i highly doubt will see this post used to rule skyblock.
Paige
MMkatarinaT
Flux
Myself and so many others.

I was friends with joostagram before she became moderator. I used to always look up at her skyblock islands and other things thinking they where amazing as a kid only to watch her cut away all of her friends me, kat, paige and others to pursue her work as a mod.

Skycade used to be fun. so many memories where made. yet so many things where then lost. from false bans, to corrupt staff or just the focus to make as much money as possible off of the server when it used to be just community based.

I hate to say this but im glad it died. skycade is not what it used to be. go back to 2019 and my username was SkycadeSB its now a mistake i wish i could remove from my account history.
Skycade went from a place where everyone could hang out, make friends and enjoy themselves to a toxic community holding on by a single thread of hope.

I left years ago but this is my official goodbyes to you all. it was fun while it lasted but its better now its gone.
Thank you all my old friends that ive lost contact with over the years for making my childhood a better place <3
Im now working for a hosting company so ended up at my dream job so id say life is going good now.

Adios skycade. Hopefully devs will realise the money isnt worth wasting anymore
Man ive never had better gaming memories than skycade man, started 2016, weird to think that was 6 years ago.

Wowzerpantz

IGN: McMac81
Diamond
MCMac81
MCMac81
Diamond
Look on the announcement, on Skycade's Discord server.
Moderators will probably still say oh it isn't closing it's a joke haha.

I knew this day was coming, wasn't a case of if but more when.

Last edited:

Solar_Flare (idktaonfan)

SolarFlareT
SolarFlareT
just get jack to promote it again. he's famous asf and mc is back on the rise. i'm sure his fanbase would FLOCK to his old server

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.