What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ragnarok S17

Jcmwheels

Diamond
jcmwheels
jcmwheels
Diamond
Yeah because we disbanded before we could win. We were ahead by alot and there was a week left. Also Illusion was our competition you guys were down there on the list. If the game was pvp wise we would destroy. Actually nvm we were a 2 man fac but we would have done decent
Dont take this personally but sometimes your ego can go through the roof and ngl November arent looking to strong next season and you think your the shit and you have the biggest ego ever since Conor Mcgreggor vs Floyd Mayweather

SenorWilliamo

Emerald
Diamond
SenorWilliamo
SenorWilliamo
Emerald
I've applied :D

Kaytera

Kaytera
Kaytera

Kaytera

Kaytera
Kaytera
And just a side note, even giving you the benefit of assuming you’re proper decent at pvp, you obviously haven’t seen our roster because half of us can beat just about anyone on skycade on any prac server and that’s no 🧢
He isnt proper good at pvp, talked smack to dowrian then got 22 potted and banned aidan even got banned off minemen after losing

AIDANJERE

Stop Calling My faction bad when you're in Illu
Diamond
KothBows
KothBows
Diamond
He isnt proper good at pvp, talked smack to dowrian then got 22 potted and banned aidan even got banned off minemen after losing
THAT WAS COMBOALREADY YOU DELINQUANT

AIDANJERE

Diamond
KothBows
KothBows
Diamond
Dont take this personally but sometimes your ego can go through the roof and ngl November arent looking to strong next season and you think your the shit and you have the biggest ego ever since Conor Mcgreggor vs Floyd Mayweather
November is dead. I never said nov on top. If i did its a joke. No one is appklying but we are good at kitmap and factions, just dont have many people. I would say shit about your fac but you said this quite politly. We have good pvpers on November and I think we can make some competition but not ftop 1.

Jcmwheels

Diamond
jcmwheels
jcmwheels
Diamond
November is dead. I never said nov on top. If i did its a joke. No one is appklying but we are good at kitmap and factions, just dont have many people. I would say shit about your fac but you said this quite politly. We have good pvpers on November and I think we can make some competition but not ftop 1.
Thank you for responding but didnt you say earlier In the text that November was dead and then you say you can make some competition it's kinda counter intuitive

Last edited:

Loratabs

Loratabs
Loratabs
Thank you for responding but didnt you say earlier In the text that November was dead and then you say you can make some competition it's kinda counter intuitive
Idk he’s being weird, talking about factions I’ve never heard of being competition , asking me where our koth caps are when we don’t even play 🤷🏻 He might have a screw loose

AIDANJERE

Diamond
KothBows
KothBows
Diamond
We are dead rn. But S17 we have people.

AIDANJERE

Diamond
KothBows
KothBows
Diamond