What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rank-toggle (visual suggestion) option (Posting this for someone else)

Add it?

• Yeah! Like the idea

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Nah, sounds dumb

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

doomkonb

Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
Ok, This is my (his) idea.

Ranks should have the option to disable the visual part of their rank in chat. Just because some people want the perks, but not to have that big, chat-filling rank bit in their name.
1537126035872.png
1537126168703.png
Some people get judged for this because they "Spent money on a server for useless perks" which has caused many people to feel uncomfortable. Im sure they'd like to hide it sometimes xd. I understand this is completely random, but I have to admit, I'd like to see it implemented. Even if it's useless for some people! I can already see the replies of "Ew, **** idea","Like farming" or "Why tf would we want that -1"
1537126114172.png
I get that the staff team has other, more important things to deal with but, people have been wanting this for a while.
Not that the ranks are bad, ugly or anything, but sometimes we'd just like to have them non-visible <3

Some of this was, indeed, another person's words, but I've put my own things into it too.
Hope someone actually took time to read this thread and consider what we say c:

Materializing

❊ Ducko was here ❊
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Gold
I don’t really like this idea, if I’m going to be honest. People are going to hate whatever you have, and even if your rank is hidden people will see see your coloured name and cosmetics.
There’s also the option of going on an alt account to escape the hate if you really can’t take it.

Mel

Loser
Iron
SimplyMelody
SimplyMelody
Iron
Personally, I just think the "[iron]" in front of my name is ugly so I'd like to be able to disable that lmao
However, This is also quite unnecessary so I'm not entirely sure about how I feel regarding this suggestion

Last edited:

Auphis

Diamond
Auphis
Auphis
Diamond
In my opinion, I'm quite fond of this idea. I believe we should have the ability to choose whether or not we should keep the title. Honestly, having it in front of my name isn't the best looking thing to have. :/

Satiated

✯ The Lad ✯
Diamond
Satiated
Satiated
Diamond
I don't have a rank, but I do see the logic behind this suggestion. People pay a decent amount of money for these ranks, and to be able to customize their tags seems fair. Again, you did pay for the rank and you agreed that you would have it in front of your name so if they don't change it, you can't really do anything about it. It's definitely unnecessary, but I would understand why it could be helpful to some.

I'm undecided.

Kwuffin

Tells bad jokes
Diamond
Kwuffin
Kwuffin
Diamond
I see what you want and ngl, I want that option too. The giant prefix fills up like half of the chat (Yes Ik that you can scale the chat). +1

Viclyn_

Lunarlyn
Lunarlyn
I can understand why someone would suggest that kind of a command. As said above you did pay a reasonable amount for the rank and I think it would be nice to have that feature, after all its still not changing the experience of the game (Pay to win) or making it unfair for other players. Just think about it like suffixes, same thing

DigitalDescent / mcways05

no u
Iron
abigaillll
abigaillll
Iron
I don’t really like this idea, if I’m going to be honest. People are going to hate whatever you have, and even if your rank is hidden people will see see your coloured name and cosmetics.
There’s also the option of going on an alt account to escape the hate if you really can’t take it.
I don’t have 30 spare dollars in my paypal frick alting

+1 on the suggestion to toggle ranks in chat since [Iron] DigitalDescent is bad but this suggestion will get ignored just like all the other ones similar to this.

Fancy_Dinners_

Fancy_Dinners_
Fancy_Dinners_
who judges people for buying ranks wtf

doomkonb

Diamond
Gold
doomkonb
doomkonb
Diamond
@Fancy_Dinners_ loads o ppl lmfao

Go on opfactions with a rank for 2 weeks see how many people mention it
Anyway, thanks for all the feedback <3

Sobby

iiSpaceIsMyMom
iiSpaceIsMyMom
I would laugh at people with ranks for wasting $60. (more expensive than the game they are playing lmao)

Fancy_Dinners_

Fancy_Dinners_
Fancy_Dinners_
@doomknob true some people on kitpvp called me a smp rando because I went on there for the first time when I bought a color and suffix