What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ranks suggestion

Duckowap

Gamer
Staff member
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
So one of the great perks for the ranks is our fat chat messages like GG, L, <3 etc. but I was thinking of one that a lot of players might use fat OOFs they would be randomly colored like the others and you would just say OOF in chat with Gold+ rank to make them happen. leave your feed back down below thanks for reading!

Materializing

Helper.exe
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
Personally I feel like Gold ranks don’t have enough things that they can do in chat. I might be mistaken as I’m not exactly sure of all the things gold can say, but GG and <3 are pretty much the only ones I’ve seen. (I know there’s probably more)
Personally I think what would really be cool is to give ranks the ability to make their text bold/italics/coloured. I feel like it would be a lot easier.
But yes, I agree with the idea that there should be more little chat Easter eggs. +1

Bcof

Save the Amazon Forest
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Diamond
Personally I feel like Gold ranks don’t have enough things that they can do in chat. I might be mistaken as I’m not exactly sure of all the things gold can say, but GG and <3 are pretty much the only ones I’ve seen. (I know there’s probably more)
Personally I think what would really be cool is to give ranks the ability to make their text bold/italics/coloured. I feel like it would be a lot easier.
But yes, I agree with the idea that there should be more little chat Easter eggs. +1
Disagree with “ranks making their text colours” There is a lot of ranks in the server, at least 7. diamonds on at a time in Factions. Ranks would always make their text coloured. It can get confusing in chat especially if you made like a rainbow combo, would make it confusing for some players.

With the first suggestion, yes! I do believe iron/gold ranks should get more Customisation with the chat.
Would be cool to see like a OOF one haha.