Ranks suggestion

Duckowap

Gamer
Emerald
Diamond
Duckowap
Duckowap
Emerald
So one of the great perks for the ranks is our fat chat messages like GG, L, <3 etc. but I was thinking of one that a lot of players might use fat OOFs they would be randomly colored like the others and you would just say OOF in chat with Gold+ rank to make them happen. leave your feed back down below thanks for reading!

ohLaike

Professional Procrastinator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
Gold
ohLaike
ohLaike
Senior Moderator
Personally I feel like Gold ranks don’t have enough things that they can do in chat. I might be mistaken as I’m not exactly sure of all the things gold can say, but GG and <3 are pretty much the only ones I’ve seen. (I know there’s probably more)
Personally I think what would really be cool is to give ranks the ability to make their text bold/italics/coloured. I feel like it would be a lot easier.
But yes, I agree with the idea that there should be more little chat Easter eggs. +1

Bcof

my heels are higher than your future
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
Senior Moderator
Personally I feel like Gold ranks don’t have enough things that they can do in chat. I might be mistaken as I’m not exactly sure of all the things gold can say, but GG and <3 are pretty much the only ones I’ve seen. (I know there’s probably more)
Personally I think what would really be cool is to give ranks the ability to make their text bold/italics/coloured. I feel like it would be a lot easier.
But yes, I agree with the idea that there should be more little chat Easter eggs. +1
Disagree with “ranks making their text colours” There is a lot of ranks in the server, at least 7. diamonds on at a time in Factions. Ranks would always make their text coloured. It can get confusing in chat especially if you made like a rainbow combo, would make it confusing for some players.

With the first suggestion, yes! I do believe iron/gold ranks should get more Customisation with the chat.
Would be cool to see like a OOF one haha.

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.