What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rate my spooky skycade ghost train

ItsPonz

Diamond
ItsPonz
ItsPonz
Diamond
Hi, i made a ghost train on the Creative server and named it "Beelzee Bob's Trail" after the old ghost train in southend. CAN WE ALL APPRECIATE MY EDITING AND HOW IT TOOK ME 3 DAYS TO FIND THE ACTUAL SOUNDTRACK THAT PLAYS IN THE RIDE THANK YOU I THINK I DESERVE A COOKIE.

I built the main building you see then realised it's way to small to fit the ride, so i built a show building behind it for the bottom layer and one next to it which holds the giant wooden Water slide, this took me about 2 hours to make. I'm thinking of redesigning it and adding more redstone animatronics and making it more spoopy :)

- /plot visit MyNameIsPonz for the full experience

Materializing

Helper.exe
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
Kinda sad that people can’t really ride it unless it’s a water train which doesn’t even work, but it looks pretty cool! If you’re looking for criticism, I’ve included a few things in the following spoiler (so that if ya don’t wanna read them you can just ignore it lol)
The roof could use a little bit of work. There are plenty of videos that help with roofs, I suggest you check out Grian - he does a lot of videos on them. You could also switch up your block choice a bit - it’s just made out of cobble which is a bit plain. Try throwing in stone, or andesite, or stone bricks somewhere in there! Or even some wood, who knows? Also, adding a few details on the sides would look nice. Just a few points you don’t have to follow :p
The inside looks really cool and I can see how much time you spent on it. Good work!

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
I like this, it looks pretty cool. Some block variation would be nice though, it kinda looks bland with just cobblestone. Keep up the good work!

Kinda sad that people can’t really ride it unless it’s a water train which doesn’t even work, but it looks pretty cool! If you’re looking for criticism, I’ve included a few things in the following spoiler (so that if ya don’t wanna read them you can just ignore it lol)
The roof could use a little bit of work. There are plenty of videos that help with roofs, I suggest you check out Grian - he does a lot of videos on them. You could also switch up your block choice a bit - it’s just made out of cobble which is a bit plain. Try throwing in stone, or andesite, or stone bricks somewhere in there! Or even some wood, who knows? Also, adding a few details on the sides would look nice. Just a few points you don’t have to follow :p
The inside looks really cool and I can see how much time you spent on it. Good work!
Materializing you know I'm new to the forums how do I do a spoiler again lol

Materializing

Helper.exe
Staff member
Helper
Diamond
Gold
Materializing
Materializing
Helper
I like this, it looks pretty cool. Some block variation would be nice though, it kinda looks bland with just cobblestone. Keep up the good work!

Materializing you know I'm new to the forums how do I do a spoiler again lol
If you mean how you see it, just click on it. If you mean how to do it:
Search for the bar on top where all your text options are. Where you see this CAC4321D-A5AA-4DE5-BD1C-38AC98DDDA83.jpeg
click the one with three dots. There will be three options; click the one that says spoiler. You’ll enter the spoiler title and it’ll put the spoiler code in your reply, where you can type whatever.
If you want to make sure it worked, before posting your message you can click ‘preview’ to preview it.
Sorry if this was too detailed :p

Viclyn_

Lunarlyn
Lunarlyn
It looks pretty nice, the first thing that came in my mind was: Imagine that in real life.

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
If you mean how you see it, just click on it. If you mean how to do it:
Search for the bar on top where all your text options are. Where you see this View attachment 1545
click the one with three dots. There will be three options; click the one that says spoiler. You’ll enter the spoiler title and it’ll put the spoiler code in your reply, where you can type whatever.
If you want to make sure it worked, before posting your message you can click ‘preview’ to preview it.
Sorry if this was too detailed :p
Thanks lol

Joostagram

pas méchante et à des sentiments
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
spooky/5

ItsPonz

Diamond
ItsPonz
ItsPonz
Diamond
The roof could use a little bit of work. There are plenty of videos that help with roofs, I suggest you check out Garin - he does a lot of videos on them. You could also switch up your block choice a bit - it’s just made out of cobble which is a bit plain. Try throwing in stone, or andesite, or stone bricks somewhere in there! Or even some wood, who knows? Also, adding a few details on the sides would look nice. Just a few points you don’t have to follow :p
Thank you for the nice suggestions! I will definitely go and see what works with the station building and will be sure to check out Garin for the roof!

ItsPonz

Diamond
ItsPonz
ItsPonz
Diamond
It looks pretty nice, the first thing that came in my mind was: Imagine that in real life.
If you go to YouTube and search "Beelzee Bob's Trail POV" there's some videos you can check out, You might even be able to hear the soundtrack in them!

Viclyn_

Lunarlyn
Lunarlyn
If you go to YouTube and search "Beelzee Bob's Trail POV" there's some videos you can check out, You might even be able to hear the soundtrack in them!
Oh thank you for the suggestion, I will surely keep an eye on it ^_^❤️

TheFoodie

sadz ;(
Diamond
Food1e
Food1e
Diamond
8/10 man. Some really good work here. Next time try vary the blocks a little.