What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Re-Add Mob Stacking to Factions

PigMatt

DIAMOND rank
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
Currently, i have 1 fps on factions due to the removal of mob stacking. I can't fly around in my base because i have a small amount of blaze spawners. this is after less then 2hr's of afking.

Last edited:

JD_Kreeper

I like trains
Diamond
JD_Kreeper
JD_Kreeper
Diamond
lovely

I also get attacked by the mobs, which is also a rpoblem because i have creeper spawners.

5BeanBurritos

taco c:
Diamond
5BeanBurritos
5BeanBurritos
Diamond
Yeah they should let mobs stack again on factions. It would reduce lag, and will stop the mobs from attacking you. It gets way to crowded too if you have a non-automatic mob grinder. +1 - I don’t see any problems with this being added back!

Griefendor

hippity hoppity your memes are my property
Diamond
Griefendor
Griefendor
Diamond
I agree completely. fed up with dumb golems trying to scrap me, I just want them all to burn - also skycade if you're reading this add it back or i cri
+1

Bcof

Skycade Moderatör
Staff member
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
The system was turned off due to it actually increasing lag on factions than preventing it.

Butzy

sones
sones
Agreed I support

PigMatt

DIAMOND rank
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
The system was turned off due to it actually increasing lag on factions than preventing it.
how does it help have less lag?

Bcof

Skycade Moderatör
Staff member
Iron
Bcof
Bcof
how does it help have less lag?
Due to the fact with Stacking on, i believe some player had over 60k entities, turning mob stacking off. Actually made it so the server could handle them a bit more, eventually the lag went away.
I will speak to one of the developers to see if mob stacking can be turned back on, considering that most of the players play of a low end pc, and lag when there’s more than 30 blazes in one room.