What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Really Skycade

Status
Not open for further replies.

GGSkycade

Chwoop9977
Chwoop9977
https://skycade.net/threads/appeal-x.33031/ you’re telling me criticizing is against the rules?? What kind of bs is that??? Oh no sorry he annoyed the GREAT WELSH ALEX ohhh noo how dare he commit a capital sin! Then they wonder why skycade playerbase webt from 1.4k to 300 when minecraft is more popular then ever. Honestly, most of the staff I don’t blame they really got no choice, you think alex is the type of guy to take constructive criticism. Anyways I’m disappointed that you’re all just desensitized to alex abusing/muting to the point where ppl stop complaining. That or they’re scared alex will mute them lmao. Ps:if a staff says this is not the appropriate place then where is don’t tell me to report it to either iispace/jack since spce has no authority over alex and prob doesn’t want to lose her job and jack doesn’t give a shit about the server,#freexl Also correct me if i’m wrong but the mvps provide skycade with a minimum of 600-800$ a month and that’s not even including emeralds and other store bought items/cosmetic so where is that money going? According to alex we’re always on the verge of shutting down and broke. Devs are barely given any hours and that’s apparent with all the gamebreaking bugs that stay for months. And we still have no anticheat or active staff during school hours and a gamebreakin go faction exploit that literally destroys any competition #FreeSkycade.

GGSkycade

Chwoop9977
Chwoop9977
Also forgot to mention that “harassment” fiasco where viking could of just left the server and was “having fun watching them rage” and it was outside of anything skycade related and in an entirely separate discord server

Kaissa

vhyn
vhyn
preach it brother, preach

benbsings

i was bored so i made an electromagnet lol ⚡🧲
Diamond
Iron
badstagranny
badstagranny
Diamond
Isn’t that what Astro was demoted for?

GGSkycade

Chwoop9977
Chwoop9977
Pretty sure it was, alex is the judge jury and executioner and there’s reasons they’re separated in all modern societies

benbsings

i was bored so i made an electromagnet lol ⚡🧲
Diamond
Iron
badstagranny
badstagranny
Diamond
Pretty sure it was, alex is the judge jury and executioner and there’s reasons they’re separated in all modern societies
Sounds about right.

BirthToBabies

ok
Diamond
BirthToBabies
BirthToBabies
Diamond
bro everyone knows skycade is trash we dont gotta hear it for the thousandth time

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Kind of. I was demoted for slating management publicly, which I really didn’t do, all I did was agree with a single forums post before a warning was issued to the entire staff team. Other part was talking bad about a staff member which yea I’ll cough up to.

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
To reply to this thread, yea this sums up everything in a nutshell. I’m also going to add that the majority of the staff can’t handle being wrong or being told that they are wrong. I can name about 10 right now, could list them with evidence if I was feeling that petty. Anytime say a valid argument is made against a decision or whatever it may be, staff members pull the silent treatment card. This isn’t a one time occurrence, this happened practically every day. Don’t get me wrong there’s still some good staff left but the majority are just downright bad. They hide behind their rank and justify it as doing staff work. Please cut the bs it’s sad. Also, not being able to handle criticism is just pathetic. I don’t have any idea what xl said but if it was as minute as I’ve heard it to be then the mute can’t get any stupider. #Freexl

GGSkycade

Chwoop9977
Chwoop9977
bro everyone knows skycade is trash we dont gotta hear it for the thousandth time
Yeah but if we completely stop talking about it they’ll just push the boundaries even more. It’s honestly really sad to see such a good community with so much potential go to waste you know, Skycade holds nostalgia to alot of people, I don’t want all that go to waste. If it was ran better it could find a middle ground between players and profits and potentially become more profitable but they don’t seem to have the same opinion as me.
To reply to this thread, yea this sums up everything in a nutshell. I’m also going to add that the majority of the staff can’t handle being wrong or being told that they are wrong. I can name about 10 right now, could list them with evidence if I was feeling that petty. Anytime say a valid argument is made against a decision or whatever it may be, staff members pull the silent treatment card. This isn’t a one time occurrence, this happened practically every day. Don’t get me wrong there’s still some good staff left but the majority are just downright bad. They hide behind their rank and justify it as doing staff work. Please cut the bs it’s sad. Also, not being able to handle criticism is just pathetic. I don’t have any idea what xl said but if it was as minute as I’ve heard it to be then the mute can’t get any stupider. #Freexl
I totally agree on this i’ve seen it happen a bunch, another thing that goes hand in hand in this is the mob mentality. The other staffs will defend there peers even though they know they’re wrong 90% of the time. we rarely see any staff member disagree with bans/Big decisions and that’s odd since we’ve all seen the numerous questionable decisions that skycade take every so often. Skycade is a licensed company but they really aren’t showing they are. If they were a separate game they would of received so much backlash for the lack of professionalism and transparency. If they don’t like an idea instead of explaining why they usually just, as you said, avoid it or forcefully end the discussion because it’s "stupid" or it won’t ever happen. Contrary to what my pfp might make you believe, i’m not those typical welshalex haters I do see the good he does but he isn’t fit for the job since he lacks passion for skycade/minecraft and also doesn’t take it seriously. He just doesn’t seem to care, if I was a staff I would of felt bad using /fly instead of /f fly tbh since I feel it’s cheap for others. This one some people probably won’t believe but I had a reliable source tell me that he called the mvp donaters cash cows and that just shows how much he doesn’t care about us the players.

RoyalFishDude

KingSalmonThe1st
KingSalmonThe1st
https://skycade.net/threads/appeal-x.33031/ you’re telling me criticizing is against the rules?? What kind of bs is that??? Oh no sorry he annoyed the GREAT WELSH ALEX ohhh noo how dare he commit a capital sin! Then they wonder why skycade playerbase webt from 1.4k to 300 when minecraft is more popular then ever. Honestly, most of the staff I don’t blame they really got no choice, you think alex is the type of guy to take constructive criticism. Anyways I’m disappointed that you’re all just desensitized to alex abusing/muting to the point where ppl stop complaining. That or they’re scared alex will mute them lmao. Ps:if a staff says this is not the appropriate place then where is don’t tell me to report it to either iispace/jack since spce has no authority over alex and prob doesn’t want to lose her job and jack doesn’t give a shit about the server,#freexl Also correct me if i’m wrong but the mvps provide skycade with a minimum of 600-800$ a month and that’s not even including emeralds and other store bought items/cosmetic so where is that money going? According to alex we’re always on the verge of shutting down and broke. Devs are barely given any hours and that’s apparent with all the gamebreaking bugs that stay for months. And we still have no anticheat or active staff during school hours and a gamebreakin go faction exploit that literally destroys any competition #FreeSkycade.
I agree with everything, skycade was a great memory for me in s7 but these days its a total shitshow. Alex adding new gamemodes with bugs and not fixing cannons on skycade, And when I criticize him like in #staff-help hes like "lOl nO yOu dUmb" or "look aT tHiS dUmB kId" just cause I asked if cannons would work WHICH IT HASNT WORKED IN A WHILE. Like alex cant tolerate when people speak against him and people are scared of speaking out due to him being a total dictator here.

Chypre

Chypre_
Chypre_
Supreme was pushing the envelope quite a bit, but a permanent mute was totally uncalled for. "He's annoying and ungrateful" isn't really a valid mute reason, either. If being annoying was a valid reason, people would be getting muted left and right in Factions. Staff are supposed to enforce the rules, not their emotions. The lack of protocol in this decision can easily make a case for perm abuse. xlSupreme had only 1 mute on record prior. This mute shouldn't last more than a day.

Kaissa

vhyn
vhyn
Supreme was pushing the envelope quite a bit, but a permanent mute was totally uncalled for. "He's annoying and ungrateful" isn't really a valid mute reason, either. If being annoying was a valid reason, people would be getting muted left and right in Factions. Staff are supposed to enforce the rules, not their emotions. The lack of protocol in this decision can easily make a case for perm abuse. xlSupreme had only 1 mute on record prior. This mute shouldn't last more than a day.
Yeah, how the hell did he get a perm mute with less previous punishments than me with multiple mutes? He said something that wasn't even triggering to anyone other than alex. My "lame trap" and other stuff just show that staff will mute for dumb reasons. Emotion over everything. Pitiful.

FoxyLoxyYT

Gold
zFoxy
zFoxy
Gold
To reply to this thread, yea this sums up everything in a nutshell. I’m also going to add that the majority of the staff canleft but the majority
I partially agree with you, some staff think their better than you in every way. It really depends on how well known you are or if the staff member is trash. However there are some good staff, that have unmuted me when I wasn’t In the wrong. I’m not gonna name but I got false permed by a well known staff member for calling someone homophobic (Unmuted by space ) and when muted for swearing by Melissa she immediately unmuted when I explained and asked politely. Treat them well, be nice and they will probably do the same for you :3

But #freexl is gud

Doct0rWho2005

Doct0rWho2005
Doct0rWho2005
I remember someone making a report (This was ages ago). It was clearly an A**** H***** skin and Mr Swalbert denied it. I made a video showing it.

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
I agree with everything in this thread. Jack doesnt upload and seeing that only his friends get YouTube rank and they barely ever upload meaning less new players are coming in. I tried to get staff to notice the problems with this, but I have given up since, Skycade won't change if the management stays the way it is

Doct0rWho2005

Doct0rWho2005
Doct0rWho2005
I agree with everything in this thread. Jack doesnt upload and seeing that only his friends get YouTube rank and they barely ever upload meaning less new players are coming in. I tried to get staff to notice the problems with this, but I have given up since, Skycade won't change if the management stays the way it is
If other Minecraft YouTubers come onto Skycade (Like Jerry vs Harry), they'll give Skycade a bit of publicity and some new players will join

Doct0rWho2005

Doct0rWho2005
Doct0rWho2005
I watch Jerry vs Harry on YouTube. They play on Hypixel Build Battle. They sometimes play on opblocks (which they do promote). If I comment on their latest video about Skycade, they'll possibly check out the server and get in new players into Skycade.

PatrickkikALT

OtherPatrick
OtherPatrick
I remember someone making a report (This was ages ago). It was clearly an A**** H***** skin and Mr Swalbert denied it. I made a video showing it.
I'm pretty sure he denied it because it was cropped
Still should've accepted it though

coolguy

Mick#6918
Diamond
Iron
coolguy
coolguy
Diamond
Another day, another one of these dumb posts about how awful and dead skycade is. Skycade isn't gonna change, stop wasting your precious time writing these dumb threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.