What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Regarding the new bot -

Will you help us defeat Uncle Bob

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sara7645

Always Classy and a little bit sassy 🤪🍭
Diamond
Sara7645
Sara7645
Diamond
Hello Gamers

I have encountered a new problem, a serious one that is. The UnbelievaBoat. One day, my favorite senior moderator xDartz said to me in a voice call,
"Sara I am addicted to this new bot"
I said, "Oh which one is it?"
"The money one" he said
At this instant, I new trouble was brewing. Previously, I have had a major problem with this bot in my dearest friend Astros discord server. I spawned in loads of money and gambled it all with the bot for at least 2 hours. It was a problem. I was having too much fun.
Now, it is in the Skycade Discord. I can not get away from it. I spent all day yesterday on it and only took breaks for school. It is not healthy. In total as of when I am writing this, I have sent 2,939 messages in the single channel.

My intentions to begin with were harmless. I was attempting to beat vhyn in cash as a friendly battle. Last night we were close. Less than 100k apart. I wake up this morning and what do I see? UncleBob. "Who is this man?" I think to myself. That is when I realize what has been done. vhyn has paid all of his money to a rich man and made him even richer. Now I am furious. We as a community need to unite and gain more income/cash than UncleBob. If we all work together, we can do this in maybe a day or two. But it requires maximum effort.

I will now teach you the commands necessary for victory.

1. -work
2. -crime
3. -bj >amount that you want to bet to double< (only perform this if you are feeling lucky)
4. -pay @Sara7645 all
5. -rob UncleBob

Finally, I will not be gambling all of this money or attempting to rob anyone or do any crimes. I have learned my lesson and have realized that with the more money you have the more the fines are. Which resulted in me loosing 10k earlier. So please. Let us gather as one. Unite. Fight together. To beat UncleBob. To rise as one.

Kwuffin

Living my life
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
Please do not gamble, kids.
1584538852575.png

annnnnaa

annnao <3
Diamond
Iron
annnao
annnao
Diamond
sara this is an addiction

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Edgy teenagers addicted to gambling on a bot! Nice one, can’t wait to see how this ends up

_Magyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
_Magyk
_Magyk
Emerald
-work

oh sorry qts wrong channel

Rosemary

ghostly sage plant <3
MVP
Diamond
GhostlySage
GhostlySage
MVP
the bot is weirdly addicting and should probably be removed lol
like it's ridiculous how much time people have spent using it (myself included)

also i suggest the command -roulette (bet) (color) because there's a 50/50 chance it'll get doubled and that's pretty cool

xDartz

Senior Mod · 16
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
xSimpz
xSimpz
Senior Moderator
tragic LOL you need to take up knitting or something with a purpose

Kaissa

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Diamond
Gold
Iron
vhyn
vhyn
Diamond
Hello Gamers

I have encountered a new problem, a serious one that is. The UnbelievaBoat. One day, my favorite senior moderator xDartz said to me in a voice call,
"Sara I am addicted to this new bot"
I said, "Oh which one is it?"
"The money one" he said
At this instant, I new trouble was brewing. Previously, I have had a major problem with this bot in my dearest friend Astros discord server. I spawned in loads of money and gambled it all with the bot for at least 2 hours. It was a problem. I was having too much fun.
Now, it is in the Skycade Discord. I can not get away from it. I spent all day yesterday on it and only took breaks for school. It is not healthy. In total as of when I am writing this, I have sent 2,939 messages in the single channel.

My intentions to begin with were harmless. I was attempting to beat vhyn in cash as a friendly battle. Last night we were close. Less than 100k apart. I wake up this morning and what do I see? UncleBob. "Who is this man?" I think to myself. That is when I realize what has been done. vhyn has paid all of his money to a rich man and made him even richer. Now I am furious. We as a community need to unite and gain more income/cash than UncleBob. If we all work together, we can do this in maybe a day or two. But it requires maximum effort.

I will now teach you the commands necessary for victory.

1. -work
2. -crime
3. -bj >amount that you want to bet to double< (only perform this if you are feeling lucky)
4. -pay @Sara7645 all
5. -rob UncleBob

Finally, I will not be gambling all of this money or attempting to rob anyone or do any crimes. I have learned my lesson and have realized that with the more money you have the more the fines are. Which resulted in me loosing 10k earlier. So please. Let us gather as one. Unite. Fight together. To beat UncleBob. To rise as one.
You're right. Discord bots can become detrimental to those who are competitive. Both of us have an issue. We both know that. Mainly using it as a way to get my mee6 ranking back to #1. I literally spent an entire day in it, and entire night on it, ignoring anything productive so i can get internet points. dunno why the bots where even added in the first place. Listen. It's our faults for letting this become so detrimental to our health. I was having fun too when it started, ngl. I saw blackjack, have a friend that likes to play blackjack so I gave him all my money. it's most likely going to be blackjacked away at some point. Personally I think the bots (aside from tatsu) should be removed but thats up to whoever.

Kwuffin

Living my life
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
tragic LOL you need to take up knitting or something with a purpose
Since when can staff members be toxic wtf, demote this :clown:

xDartz

Senior Mod · 16
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Diamond
xSimpz
xSimpz
Senior Moderator

hiccups1234

Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Hiccupps
Hiccupps
Emerald
Macros aren't hard to make.

PrincessaKatie

Soy Muy Gordo!
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Caitlans
Caitlans
Emerald
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO ILY <3

AidenLikesPancakes

bigman
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Emerald
when the fun stops stop.

Banthony4

Hopefully ill be someone soon -Me a Randy
Diamond
Banthony4
Banthony4
Diamond
When space realizes half the staff team are addicted to the bot but they are also addicted to the bot. Also UnclebOb sounds scary I’ll be able to help in two weeks possibly when I can appeal for my disappointing ban.

kiwi

kylethecat
kylethecat
Ya bots can be really bad and it ever bad that we have a gambling bot on a kids Minecraft sever on discord as this can lead to real life gambling and I know from expressing it

vortixs

#FREEDAB
Emerald
Diamond
vortixs
vortixs
Emerald
just keep using your marco