What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Relentless S15 recruitment

haxlegit

Asgard on top
Diamond
haxlegit
haxlegit
Diamond
Relentless has been a faction since season 3 on Skycade, we have dominated several maps on here including season 4-6,10-11 and 13. (We quit season 7-9) We have been a closed faction for a while, and have decided for the second time to look for some active members to join us for season 15 OP!

To apply, simply fill in the questions below and reply to this thread. @Gav if hes not lazy will be contacting you through discord if you have been accepted or denied. To make this process easier, you can join our discord server by getting the discord invite link and going to #apply and doing .apply msg me for invite hax#9113. Best of luck!

What is your IGN:
What is your discord (including numbers):
How old are you:
What timezone are you in:
How many hours do you play a day on factions:
What type of factions player you consider yourself (Grinder, pvper, base builder - genning walls, trenching etc):
From scale 1 to 10 how good are you at pvp:
From scale 1 to 10 how good are you at grinding:
Do you have Schematica and know how to use it:
What type of skills do you offer to the faction:
no cane no gain?:
Does (Relentless) dupe (This answer may or may not influence our decision on letting you in depending on if you answer incorrectly):

BirthToBabies

ok
Diamond
BirthToBabies
BirthToBabies
Diamond
What is your IGN: to the left
What is your discord (including numbers): birthtobabies#1
How old are you: old enough to be your personal stripper
What timezone are you in: western eastern time (WET)
How many hours do you play a day on factions: zero
What type of factions player you consider yourself (Grinder, pvper, base builder - genning walls, trenching etc): i consider myself to be just like joostagram. since she is an egirl, she get free rank. staff suck up to her so she will never get demoted. which means u guys will suck up to me and give me free promo and i never get demote
From scale 1 to 10 how good are you at pvp: i beat haxlegit so maybe a 2
From scale 1 to 10 how good are you at grinding: LOL
Do you have Schematica and know how to use it: si
What type of skills do you offer to the faction: preventing this fac from getting banned every season
no cane no gain?: no birthtobabies = no ftop
Does (Relentless) dupe (This answer may or may not influence our decision on letting you in depending on if you answer incorrectly): si

Last edited:

haxlegit

Asgard on top
Diamond
haxlegit
haxlegit
Diamond
What is your IGN: to the left
What is your discord (including numbers): birthtobabies#1
How old are you: old enough to be your personal stripper
What timezone are you in: western eastern time (WET)
How many hours do you play a day on factions: zero
What type of factions player you consider yourself (Grinder, pvper, base builder - genning walls, trenching etc): i consider myself to be just like joostagram. since she is an egirl, she get free rank. staff suck up to her so she will never get demoted. which means u guys will suck up to me and give me free promo and i never get demote
From scale 1 to 10 how good are you at pvp: i beat haxlegit so maybe a 2
From scale 1 to 10 how good are you at grinding: LOL
Do you have Schematica and know how to use it: si
What type of skills do you offer to the faction: preventing this fac from getting banned every season
no cane no gain?: no birthtobabies = no ftop
Does (Relentless) dupe (This answer may or may not influence our decision on letting you in depending on if you answer incorrectly): si
Well you got 13 potted and quickdropped to alzora and dont apply if your a random :D

BirthToBabies

ok
Diamond
BirthToBabies
BirthToBabies
Diamond
Well you got 13 potted and quickdropped to alzora and dont apply if your a random :D
it's cute how u can remember a number but cant even use proper grammar
also no one 13 potted me LLLL
if ur just now noticing, this is a joke application

SoMadSoBad

SoMadSoBadX
SoMadSoBadX
You're not going to find anybody even half decent on the skycade forums lol why even try

AsgerR

AsgerR
AsgerR

Deorc

Deorc
Deorc
What is your IGN: deorc
What is your discord (including numbers): deorc#5262
How old are you: i play minecraft
What timezone are you in: pdt
How many hours do you play a day on factions: i get on once every week
What type of factions player you consider yourself (Grinder, pvper, base builder - genning walls, trenching etc): grinder tbh
From scale 1 to 10 how good are you at pvp: 11
From scale 1 to 10 how good are you at grinding: 11
Do you have Schematica and know how to use it: yes
What type of skills do you offer to the faction: nothing
no cane no gain?: tf
Does (Relentless) dupe (This answer may or may not influence our decision on letting you in depending on if you answer incorrectly): duping is for casuals

SoMadSoBad

SoMadSoBadX
SoMadSoBadX
There’s only been like 5 good players on skycade the rest are all cheaters and glitchers lol
pray that the cheaters and glitchers come back to you. or just stop playing skycade i think thats the better option tbh

AidenLikesPancakes

Banned lol
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
What is your IGN: AidenLikePanckes
What is your discord (including numbers): AidenLikesPancakes#1234
How old are you: 14
What timezone are you in: GMT
How many hours do you play a day on factions: I can play 6 hours
What type of factions player you consider yourself (Grinder, pvper, base builder - genning walls, trenching etc): Grinder, pvper
From scale 1 to 10 how good are you at pvp: 6
From scale 1 to 10 how good are you at grinding: 6
Do you have Schematica and know how to use it: no
What type of skills do you offer to the faction: Building, pvp
no cane no gain?: we need that cane boys
Does (Relentless) dupe (This answer may or may not influence our decision on letting you in depending on if you answer incorrectly): no

Sai

7sai
7sai
What is your IGN: 1O3O
What is your discord (including numbers): 1O3O#7635
How old are you: I'm 9, nearly purple.
What timezone are you in: I'm in arena 5 in Clash Royale if that helps? x
How many hours do you play a day on factions: I'm logged in for like 6 hours, but the time I'm actually doing something productive, uhh, take a couple lots of 3 hours off.
What type of factions player you consider yourself (Grinder, pvper, base builder - genning walls, trenching etc): the roadman
From scale 1 to 10 how good are you at pvp: i aggually killed person on hypixle before sooo, like ate
From scale 1 to 10 how good are you at grinding: Grinding what.... o_O
Do you have Schematica and know how to use it: Who is Schematica and what does he want.
What type of skills do you offer to the faction: My kit daily's. I'm keeping weekly and fortnightly though. Don't push it.
no cane no gain?: No. No Cacti, We all Die.
Does (Relentless) dupe (This answer may or may not influence our decision on letting you in depending on if you answer incorrectly): No, but does WelshAlex abusing classify under this?

Thanks Guys! Looking forward to a season of... grinding, yeah grinding! xxxxx
Sai xx