What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

remove invis pots from skyblock arena

Wisebum

me bad at pvp
Iron
Wisebum
Wisebum
Iron
people that have invis bug abuse breaking the wall but the evi isn't suff because they are invis and it should be removed so all players get banned for breaking the rules just not people who are not invis

Aidanmao

Aidanmao
Aidanmao
defo agree. in arena we can attack a player and they run and bug abuse into the safe zone and due to invis we have no proof of bug abuse

aidanhh

a rando
Emerald
Diamond
aidanhh
aidanhh
Emerald
i agree, it will solve a lot of problems to do with reporting invis people as the evidence is never sufficient enough. +1

subaluwa

subaluwa
subaluwa
So what would give players the ability to not be camped all day at arena? Invis pot is the only reliable protection for non-PVPers in arena. I would instead suggest that the bug itself be fixed or maintained instead of removing a game feature.

Either way, the bug does need to be dealt with somehow so +1

D

Deleted member 15066

That would make my life way easier, and being slapped around my an invis is super frustrating! +1

pipecek

pipecek
pipecek
Maybe if you hit someone it removes the invis.

Aidanmao

Aidanmao
Aidanmao
Maybe if you hit someone it removes the invis.
I mean fire aspect exists. the biggests issue is finding them and them bug abusing or arena pusing

Hydrogeno

Joostagram's goblin
Builder
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Quorafied
Quorafied
Builder
Yeah, I've noticed a lot of people bug abusing the wall when invisible. I am trying to find a way around it though.