What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

remove /report cooldown

MinecraftDan286

MinecraftDan286
MinecraftDan286
It doesn't make sense to have a /report cooldown because Hackers are here left and right so I do not know why there's a cooldown, please remove the /report cooldown.

Kyle

varmkorv
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Diamond
There's a cooldown so that some random doesn't run the command 30 times on someone who may not be hacking.

Yes, there are a lot of cases where there are a lot of hackers (yesterday for example) however, removing the cooldown would cause a ton of spam. Try memorizing a few of the moderators names and trying to /msg them if you can't use /report.

More than likely they're getting AC notifications, so they should be there shortly? Not sure.

MinecraftDan286

MinecraftDan286
MinecraftDan286
There's a cooldown so that some random doesn't run the command 30 times on someone who may not be hacking.

Yes, there are a lot of cases where there are a lot of hackers (yesterday for example) however, removing the cooldown would cause a ton of spam. Try memorizing a few of the moderators names and trying to /msg them if you can't use /report.

More than likely they're getting AC notifications, so they should be there shortly? Not sure.
Can you give me a list of mods

Kyle

varmkorv
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Diamond
Click the "members" tab at the top, and then you should see a list of staff members some where.

Celmestra

Professional KOTH Capper.
Emerald
Diamond
Celmestra
Celmestra
Emerald
It doesn't make sense to have a /report cooldown because Hackers are here left and right so I do not know why there's a cooldown, please remove the /report cooldown.
At the moment this is currently a perk for a Emerald ranks, the reason this can’t be given to everyone is due to the possible spam and abuse this has caused in the past for staff.

NegativeKB

I used to ban closet cheaters for a living
Emerald
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
Emerald
At the moment this is currently a perk for a Emerald ranks, the reason this can’t be given to everyone is due to the possible spam and abuse this has caused in the past for staff.
Click the "members" tab at the top, and then you should see a list of staff members some where.
phew , thank god "command spam " isnt bannable!

xLdmPlayz

Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Kestis_1
Kestis_1
Emerald
u could msg staff members with the names of the hackers or make a report?

Kyle

varmkorv
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Diamond
phew , thank god "command spam " isnt bannable!
fair point, however it'd get annoying after a while.

as for everyone else, the post is already basically solved, no need for further replies. ty

T2NAF1SH

muppet
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Diamond
u could msg staff members with the names of the hackers or make a report?
Because theres always staff that aren't in v and I magically know exactly which staff are online. Also reporting someone is alot of effort and you'll still die

Kyle

varmkorv
Diamond
coolkidkylo
coolkidkylo
Diamond
Because theres always staff that aren't in v and I magically know exactly which staff are online. Also reporting someone is alot of effort and you'll still die
just remember a few staff members names and try /msging them, chances are one of them will be on.

T2NAF1SH

muppet
Diamond
T2NA
T2NA
Diamond
just remember a few staff members names and try /msging them, chances are one of them will be on.
While im getting crit out by a bhopper in chance

NegativeKB

Emerald
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
Emerald
problem with that is at certain times usually late at night there's little to no staff on, when I was staff it was just me on for a few hours, if I had left there would be no one

SenorWilliamo

Emerald
Diamond
SenorWilliamo
SenorWilliamo
Emerald
Report hackers on the forums. If you really want to get rid of the cooldown buy emerald rank. If you didn’t have the cooldown you’d have randoms reporting people who killed them

Recalibrationaly

One act of kindness truly makes a big difference
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Buryings
Buryings
Diamond
If there were no cooldown, staff will be huffing and puffing to get to every report which comes through every 2 seconds.
If you can't use report, try and record/screenshot the rule breakers yourself and report them here: https://skycade.net/forums/report-a-player.13/

As the others have said above, we don't want random people reporting every good pvper that they're cheating all the time - This may lead to a LOT of false bans and accusations towards known players around the PvP and Skycade community.

This has probably been discussed a lot of times and it's getting pretty repetitive.
Thanks for posting

NegativeKB

Emerald
Diamond
NegativeKB
NegativeKB
Emerald
If there were no cooldown, staff will be huffing and puffing to get to every report which comes through every 2 seconds.
i dont think anyone has heard that command spam is punishable, and the cooldown could be 60 seconds lol, if they spam reports, ban them for command spam, ezpz

As the others have said above, we don't want random people reporting every good pvper that they're cheating all the time - This may lead to a LOT of false bans and accusations towards known players around the PvP and Skycade community.
false statement over here, not everyone that gets reported gets banned lol, plus the "known pvp players" that aren't staff won't see these "hackusations" because they're only sent to staff

loool

Recalibrationaly

One act of kindness truly makes a big difference
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Buryings
Buryings
Diamond
i dont think anyone has heard that command spam is punishable, and the cooldown could be 60 seconds lol, if they spam reports, ban them for command spam, ezpz

false statement over here, not everyone that gets reported gets banned lol, plus the "known pvp players" that aren't staff won't see these "hackusations" because they're only sent to staff

loool
Ah yes, command spam ez mute

bradley9261

bradley9261
bradley9261
I do kinda agree with this, i understand how it could be used annoyingly but if they maybe made it so that each player can only report a someone else once in however long they would want to make it, it would work fine. To me atleast it does seem a bit stupid that you can only /Report 1 person at a time when the server's popularity basically came from from hackers, there's almost always going to be more than 1 hacker online

Tiaoxea

Tiaoxea
Tiaoxea
Im not sure /report is even going to be used much now. If you look on the bans site it seems like Taon and yako are testing an autban anticheat which sounds great.

1593556484072.png

Also Taon and yako are big haxors bcuz banned by ac smh

MinecraftDan286

MinecraftDan286
MinecraftDan286
IK about the spam but you can do 1 report on a person and thats it, and you can keep the if a person has been reported all ready, you can not report them again