What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rent-A-Builder (Skyblock Only)

StampyJoeBen

m e l o n s
Diamond
Iron
ItsStampy
ItsStampy
Diamond
----------------
Note! I am away for the moment, my co-builder will be in charge.

Hey there! Me (and HxpeR) are starting a Rent-A-Builder service!
What it is.
I will build your request for you, on your island, (within reason) at 20k per 20 minutes.
Most of the time, WE supply the blocks!
Previous Builds:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yM3OWiczqvLY4hmGOSKjEdfATOASJl9E
https://drive.google.com/open?id=122SSW2KzV_5nDAunnyGz_54QHCk1ywdf

If you wanna view my co-builder's builds DM him @HxpeR .
Reply to this thread with your:
IGN:
When you'll next be on:
What you want me to build for you:
Disclaimer:

I actually do have a life (believe it or not) so i'll be accepting applications 2 at a time. If there is more than two, still apply, but those two people come first. I'm also going away quite a bit , Thurs- Sunday. Hope you understand :)
If anyone wants to help, just DM me.
-----------------
Person 1:
Cuppacoffeee
Person 2: Java_Coder

Attachments

Last edited:

Bozzyyyy

creeper? please no stop
Diamond
Iron
Bozzoof
Bozzoof
Diamond
can you put some sort of portfolio on the post so we see what you can do?

5BeanBurritos

not a taco
Diamond
MrKreasey
MrKreasey
Emerald
Wow. These builds are insane! They are really detailed and I can see you put a lot of work into them. Not looking to hire you as of right now, but I'm sure others will!

HxpeR

Hey VSauce!
Diamond
oHxx
oHxx
Diamond
Wow. These builds are insane! They are really detailed and I can see you put a lot of work into them. Not looking to hire you as of right now, but I'm sure others will!
thankk

StampyJoeBen

m e l o n s
Diamond
Iron
ItsStampy
ItsStampy
Diamond
Really don't know if your talking about me, but thanks if you are! :)

StampyJoeBen

m e l o n s
Diamond
Iron
ItsStampy
ItsStampy
Diamond
could you build a melon castle will pay 40k per 20mins if you provide the melon, willing to negotiate certain things, will discuss further details once ready - ps my user is 2coolgabi
Sure, like actual melons, or?

Kusssh

Liive
Liive
im better but k

Java_Coder

Just a Massive Weeb!
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Java_Coder
Java_Coder
Emerald
IGN:Java_Coder Alt Accounts are Himiko_Toga and lsash
When you'll next be on: I am on most days If i am not DM me on Discord Lonely Alpha#0666
What you want me to build for you: a House with a storage room possible like 6 along and 4 up (look here for reference https://gyazo.com/c3231cb31a0b9fdf8c50c513146b885b ) Bed if possible furnaces and crafting tables.
happy to pay for supple or some supplies if need be p.s bal is 750k+ so i should have enough. :D

StampyJoeBen

m e l o n s
Diamond
Iron
ItsStampy
ItsStampy
Diamond
When you'll next be on: I am on most days If i am not DM me on Discord Lonely Alpha#0666
What you want me to build for you: a House with a storage room possible like 6 along and 4 up (look here for reference https://gyazo.com/c3231cb31a0b9fdf8c50c513146b885b ) Bed if possible furnaces and crafting tables.
happy to pay for supple or some supplies if need be p.s bal is 750k+ so i should have enough. :D
Sure, come back from hols tommorow so I'll contact you in-game when i'm free.

Java_Coder

Just a Massive Weeb!
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Java_Coder
Java_Coder
Emerald
Sure, come back from hols tommorow so I'll contact you in-game when i'm free.
Please note if i am on the server and you message me and i dont respond that might mean i am AFK from the server so if i dont message back please DM me on via discord because 9/10 i am on my pc watching a movie or playing a different game :D

Java_Coder

Just a Massive Weeb!
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Java_Coder
Java_Coder
Emerald
With the storage room instead of it being chests can it be skulker boxes colour should match with the house :D