What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Report Cooldown.

Uphelds

Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Uphelds
Uphelds
Emerald
I believe that the report cooldown is much too long as at certain times of the day the amount of hackers significantly, so it would help a lot to make the cooldown around 3-5 minutes.
Thanks! :)

Kaissa

18 and american who loves giving headpats uwu
Iron
vhyn
vhyn
Iron
just make it 0 like every other server but have a cooldown on reporting the same player

Uphelds

Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Uphelds
Uphelds
Emerald

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
Hampuu
Hampuu
Emerald
be happy. it´s not 8 hours anymore

Kaissa

18 and american who loves giving headpats uwu
Iron
vhyn
vhyn
Iron

Hampuu

SuckAtPvP
Emerald
Diamond
Hampuu
Hampuu
Emerald

Koronotchi

understand that christmas is never too early
Diamond
Iron
Koronotchi
Koronotchi
Diamond
+1. I still think the report cooldown is too long. The whole object of having a report cooldown is to prevent spam for the staff, even having the cooldown at 2 minutes per report wouldn't cause spam, yet it would be more ideal when punishing people who abuse the report system. In addition, it would be easier for us to report rule breakers with /report without having to report multiple on the forums within the cooldown stage.

Last edited:

Uphelds

Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Uphelds
Uphelds
Emerald
+1. I still think the report cooldown is too long. The whole object of having a report cooldown is to prevent spam for the staff, even having the cooldown at 2 minutes per report wouldn't cause spam, yet it would be more ideal when punishing people who abuse the report system. In addition, it would be easier for us to report rule breakers with /report without having to report multiple on the forums within the cooldown stage.
this is 100% right, I don't think they'll change it though sadly.

PigMatt