What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

/report

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
Hey, it's been a bit. Also, idk if this has been suggested
But anyway, I logged onto the server today on kitpvp. Just hanging out with people.
I found someone using AS, so I remembered to use /report. Boom banned and I liked that, a lot better now and more efficient than trying to contact staff from other modes.
But then I saw it, more hackers came on, so I thought, "Ok I'll just /report"
Did it on three different hackers, now I thought the cooldown was a good touch to make people not spam it, but after 5 minutes of not being able to use /report I just logged off, I couldn't record and report on the forums like I usually did because I was pressed for time and had to do stuff.
Rather than a 5 minute or more cooldown on the whole command, please adjust it to this
You as a player can only report a player once every 5 minutes instead of the whole command being blocked for a bit for you, this would stop the people who scream hacker in chat and try to spam /report. As well as it would help with the problem of multiple hackers coming on. Again I have no clue if this has been suggested before. Also what I meant about you as a player, I meant it wouldn't stop others from reporting that same player.​

PigMatt

No longer banned 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
The cooldown is stupid +1

PatrickkikALT

OtherPatrick
OtherPatrick
I just have one question
What came to the minds of the devs when they decided 6 hours!!
Thats literally 4 times per day

+1

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
I just have one question
What came to the minds of the devs when they decided 6 hours!!
Thats literally 4 times per day

+1
I haven’t been that active so I didn’t know it was that long lmao, I would hope it’s changed soon though as every time I log on kit pvp, mind you I spend prob 30 mins on, there’s at least one hacker and yeah the report will work for one but not for others

ibalisticookie3

An Insignificant Person
Diamond
C00kiez
C00kiez
Diamond
They want people to spend £100 a year to be able to have the perk of no cooldown. I do get why they would want a cooldown to stop spam reports, but like wtf a 6 hour one. Anyone should be able to have like a minute cooldown. Do they want to ban the hackers or is the £8 a month per person more important for them?

Reblxtemp3r

Reblxtemp3r
Reblxtemp3r
They definitely need to remove the cooldown. I don't think they understand not everyone can record and report, and if people did spam the command they could always mute them to revoke their access to the command.

EditedKB

EditedKB
EditedKB
Either remove it or make it a minute. Having to pay to remove it is dumb. Not everyone can report on the forums and I shouldn't have to go out of my way to open recording software, record a video, upload it to a video hosting site AND fill out a report that won't even be answered straight away just so that I can have a pleasent experience. I should be able to type one command and move on.

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
I mean on other servers they’ve made it so you can’t report the same person twice in like 5-10 mins and it still allows you to report others, but Ricky said that he’s adding something to report I think