What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

reset skyblock again

litprism

SkycadeKitpvp
SkycadeKitpvp
You might as well reset it again if you’re nerfing cactus because people have made millions off it and those new players who start an island after the cactus nerf won’t have the same advantage as the people who built cactus farms when the server first reset.

Last edited:

whatecho

Certified cat, dog and chicken breeder
Iron
whatecho
whatecho
Iron
Don't post farm uwu

on another note.
honestly yeah. haha, reset economy and people's balances or something like that, not the whole thing like builds and such

dustylog

Cos <3
Diamond
lifeofjay
lifeofjay
Diamond
Don't post farm uwu
mini mod :D
anyway yeah don’t reset it it’s not hard to make money u just gotta grind to get spawners.

buff lunar keys tho cuz that’s how people made money at first

TheFoodie

sadz ;(
Emerald
Diamond
Food1e
Food1e
Emerald
If they reset it I'll probably end up quitting it. I don't have the time rn to grind manual farms for ages to get up to 415k to buy a cow spawner.

ANewHope

Sara, Don't change this, I will tell Alex.
Builder
Diamond
ANewHope
ANewHope
Builder
If they reset it I'll probably end up quitting it. I don't have the time rn to grind manual farms for ages to get up to 415k to buy a cow spawner.
Thats the thing, If you don't want to manually farm to get spawners why would new players want to while is top islands have millions in spawners ?

TheFoodie

sadz ;(
Emerald
Diamond
Food1e
Food1e
Emerald
Thats the thing, If you don't want to manually farm to get spawners why would new players want to while is top islands have millions in spawners ?
They wouldn't....? I never said they would. Imo they should allow some sort of auto farms.

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
JUST FIX SKYBLOCK ITS UNBALANCED SO MUCH