What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Responding to the factions reset announcement/what they did good and bad.

Jcmwheels

Diamond
jcmwheels
jcmwheels
Diamond
So first of all they said that it would be factions instead of opfactions like everyone asked so that's one good point 2nd thing is that they added the Nether back I disagree on this as this season there was quite a few competitive factions playing therefore it was harder to get corners but now there is less competitive factions playing and its easier to get corners.

Next point is the new points system I like this as it measures value of the faction and sometimes money is more important than spawners however I think they should also make it so it shows the points so enemy factions know how much there is to be taken when they are raiding the next addition is that they are making obsidian withstand 4 tnt shots gold 8 Diamond 10 and Emerald 12 I love this addition as lots of people store there items in vaults and its annoying when xrayers find it and blow it up but this helps reduce the risk of not just xrayers but normal players aswell
. the pvp arena is back like most players wanted and tnt wands are included which was a great addition as its so boring spending ages typing /tntcraft and withdrawing gunpowder from the chests, the grappling hook is a good idea as it can be used strategically but I think when they use it, it should have a cooldown of 5 seconds

also they made /wild go to 30minutes which I don't like at all I would of much preferred it to go back to 5 seconds but 30minutes is two long especially if you are just looking to mine some wood or something minor like that and finally they made it so Factions cap at 20 players and 2 allies I like the 20 player limit but I want /f alt to be limited to only 10 accounts as it can become to op just inviting everyone and koth can be overrun with the 2 allies however I am happy with as it can establish faction gangs and make the game more intense/competitive

overall I like the changes more than I don't but there is some changes I would of liked to be made
payouts even as little as £10 buyout
make Arena connect to Wilderness so people can run away
made a new event like conquest but something different like a boss fight for keys/gear
make vote keys have some more unique items in like opoints for oshop and exp

Last edited:

Kwuffin

Living my life
Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
Make. Damn. Paragraphs. Or add a TL;DR, can anyone summarize this for me? This whole thing is literally unreadable for me, like I legit can’t.

Sai

Sai7
Sai7
this is possibly the worst written thread ever. you literally just reiterated what the original announcement thread said?

Jcmwheels

Diamond
jcmwheels
jcmwheels
Diamond
this is possibly the worst written thread ever. you literally just reiterated what the original announcement thread said?
I added my opinions

Hydrogeno

Joostagram's goblin
Builder
Emerald
Diamond
Iron
Quorafied
Quorafied
Builder
Bullet points would be 👌