What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Returning to Skycade (Soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuy73

Diamond
Wa_ge
Wa_ge
Diamond
yikes, more people to report others for stupid reasons
your comment is really not needed. if somebody something is muteable/bannable they can do that. if it really is a stupid reason, nothing will happen to you. if its not, you will receive a deserved punishment. people sometimes report somebody for something they think is punishable when its not. if a person is on edge is it is an offensive, they will usually report just in case. is that such a big problem? you shouldnt care about a person reporting you unless you did something punishable

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
your comment is really not needed. if somebody something is muteable/bannable they can do that. if it really is a stupid reason, nothing will happen to you. if its not, you will receive a deserved punishment. people sometimes report somebody for something they think is punishable when its not. if a person is on edge is it is an offensive, they will usually report just in case. is that such a big problem? you shouldnt care about a person reporting you unless you did something punishable
u literally just stated what a snitch was xDDD

Diamond_Sam

Diamond
Diamond_Sam
Diamond_Sam
Diamond
I will be happy to see your return as SMP died a lot after you left

Oinkie oof

quit but still visits forums
Diamond
Iron
SadSharinganLvl3
SadSharinganLvl3
Diamond
i swear i responded to this... guess i didnt lol
but yeah itll be nice to see ye back again atoof!

LittleMissBea

i like leaves
Diamond
_Ashyy
_Ashyy
Emerald
I'm late but weba atom! I think we should really try to keep smp's eco nice this time also this is an idea....do we make our group a village to live in? so we are all near eachother???

ClanMitchell

The time is 5:46 for anyone who is wondering
Diamond
Gold
Iron
ClanMitchell
ClanMitchell
Diamond
I'm late but weba atom! I think we should really try to keep smp's eco nice this time also this is an idea....do we make our group a village to live in? so we are all near eachother???
We’re gonna work on an underwater village 😃 and since almost all have diamond rank we’ll have early access to get started

ItzAtomic

Skycade SMP player
Diamond
_Atom_
_Atom_
Diamond
Yeah the underwater town project is in planning as clan said

Status
Not open for further replies.