What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Revengers Faction Recruiting

sWiRlYFaCeIsBaCk

Diamond
SkeppysFather
SkeppysFather
Diamond
1. IGN:
2. Age:
3. Discord:
4. Timezone:

5. Have you every insided?
6. Have you been punished on skycade (if so what was the punishment and how long)?:

7. Do you have a microphone?:
8. How many hours daily can you be playing?:
9. What other factions have you been in and what was their final ranking in the season?:

10. Do you have any experience in factions (or in a special area you are more experienced and better at, etc)
11. Rate your PVP 1-10:
12. Rate your building 1-10 (walls etc):
13. Rate your cannoning 1-10:
14. Will you be able to attend events (Conquest, KoTH, etc):

15. Do you have Schematica/Printer (and/or a console client) and can use it?:

16. Why do you want to join us?:
17. What can you bring to the faction?:

18. Do you agree that if no matter your role you will help with basework, etc.
19. Do you agree that any type of Insiding will result in being kicked + blacklisted from the faction and a chance of being reported to a skycade staff member.
20. Do you agree that being a ‘wasted’ spot in our faction (rarely doing anything) OR if you seem to break skycade rules a lot you can be kicked?

21. Is there any additional information you would like to include before ending off this application

PigMatt

powered by bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
this is our format word for word.

DeepGalaxy2070

DeepGalaxy2070
DeepGalaxy2070
1. IGN: DeepGalaxy2070
2. Age:16
3. Discord:GalaxyPotato #4495
4. Timezone: GBS

5. Have you every insided? No
6. Have you been punished on skycade (if so what was the punishment and how long)?:No

7. Do you have a microphone?: Yes
8. How many hours daily can you be playing?: 5 Hours to 7 depending on the day
9. What other factions have you been in and what was their final ranking in the season?: I have Never been in a faction

10. Do you have any experience in factions (or in a special area you are more experienced and better at, etc) I played solo mostly,im more of a skyblock player now but wanting to get back to the factions server
11. Rate your PVP 1-10: 6/10
12. Rate your building 1-10 (walls etc):9/10
13. Rate your cannoning 1-10: 7/10
14. Will you be able to attend events (Conquest, KoTH, etc): Yes just message and i will be strait on if I can

15. Do you have Schematica/Printer (and/or a console client) and can use it?: No i do not but I can if needed

16. Why do you want to join us?:I have been wanting to be part on a faction for a while now and this one seems like the best
17. What can you bring to the faction?:I am an excellent builder with 8+ years experience and I can also build red stone as well

18. Do you agree that if no matter your role you will help with basework, etc. Yes I love a grind
19. Do you agree that any type of Insiding will result in being kicked + blacklisted from the faction and a chance of being reported to a skycade staff member. Yes I do
20. Do you agree that being a ‘wasted’ spot in our faction (rarely doing anything) OR if you seem to break skycade rules a lot you can be kicked? Yes

21. Is there any additional information you would like to include before ending off this application.No