REVOLUTION RECRUITMENT FOR SEASON 6! | Become a part of the Revolution Today!

Discussion in 'Factions recruiting' started by iCanFlyMC, Jun 18, 2017.

1. iCanFlyMC

iCanFlyMC Well Known Forums Member

**REVOLUTION IS RECRUITING**

Ignite is Recruiting! We are looking for kind, loyal, and well known players to join our Faction! If you think you have what it takes, continue on and fill out the questionnaire down below!

**Revolution Application Form**

1) What is your IGN? This is vital, as we can not invite you to the Faction without knowing your IGN.

2) Have you been a part of any other Factions since the latest reset? If so, what are they, and why are you no longer in them? If you have not been in any Factions this season, please list the Factions that you were in last season.

3) How long have you been playing on SkyCade?

4) Have you ever been muted or banned on SkyCade within the last 90 days?

5) Have you ever insided or betrayed a Faction in which you were a part of?

6) How old are you?

7. What can you contribute towards Ignite? Please also include how many hours per week that you can be online.

8. Please write 3 or more sentences about yourself and why you would like to join Ignite. The more details, the better!

9. Please provide a number between 1-5 which best represents your skill level in each area. Five being the best, one being the worst!
    PVP -
    Base Building -
    Cannoning -
    Scouting for Raids -

10. Do you have a skill not mentioned in the question above? If so, please provide in detail what it is and why it's useful.

11. What time zone are you in? Please also include a major city within your time zone.

12. Do you have Discord, Team speak, and a working microphone available to you?

#1 iCanFlyMC, Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    Quinten, Shan and Fanciest like this.
  2. iCanFlyMC

**TIPS AND TRICKS** Okay. First of all, if you do not use proper grammar, not only will I cringe, but you will also be automatically denied. So, I highly recommend using proper grammar when writing your application. Also, if you are caught lying at any point throughout your application, you will be denied. Most importantly, however, is that you keep the question in bolded don't, and then write your answer in a normal font. This means that you CAN NOT write your answers in bold or italics.

3. N_th_n

N_th_n Well Known Forums Member

Lul :p

Shan and iCanFlyMC like this.
  4. brandon.Rush

brandon.Rush New Member

**IGNITE IS RECRUITING**

Ignite is Recruiting! We are looking for kind, loyal, and well known players to join our Faction! If you think you have what it takes, continue on and fill out the questionnaire down below!

**Ignite Application Form**

1) What is your IGN? american_cow

2) Have you been a part of any other Factions since the latest reset? If so, what are they? I haven't been playing in skycade but i was a major player in cosmic pvp. now I want to play on this sever and show everyone one my skills

3) How long have you been playing on SkyCade? I used to play on skycade but then I stopped and I'm back. So I would say that i played skycrade for a good 2 year

4) Have you ever been muted or banned on SkyCade within the last 90 days? nope. I never been ban or muted in my these 2 years

5) Have you ever insided or betrayed a Faction in which you were a part of? nope I stay loyal to my faction because I contribute a lot to the faction.

6) How old are you? 15 years old

7. What can you contribute towards Ignite? i could make your base so much powerful. I would upgrade your defense of your base. I would start a new base where we could so much more.

8. Please write 3 or more sentences about yourself and why you would like to join Ignite. I am i 15 year boy that would like to join a faction. which is yours and i would like our faction to become the most powerful faction on this sever. which i almost did in my previous sever I used to play on. we got 4 place in /ftop. ignite seem like a faction that is able to be powerful. that's why i would like to join

9. Please provide a number between 1-5 which best represents your skill level in each area.
    PVP - 3
    Base Building -5
    Cannoning - 3
    Scouting for Raids - 4

10. Do you have a skill not mentioned in the question above? If so, please provide in detail what it is and why it's useful.

11. What time zone are you in? I am eastern time zone.

12. Do you have Discord, Team speak, and a working microphone available to you? yes I do

5. iCanFlyMC

**DENIED** I honestly can't tell if this is meant as a joke, or if you just failed English for 4 years straight. :p

iTrappedU likes this.
  6. iiSam

iiSam New Member

1) What is your IGN? iiSam

2) Have you been a part of any other Factions since the latest reset? If so, what are they? No I have not.

3) How long have you been playing on SkyCade? A while, this is the first season on my new account, you might remember my old account, Scratch3009.

4) Have you ever been muted or banned on SkyCade within the last 90 days? No I have not.

5) Have you ever insided or betrayed a Faction in which you were a part of? Nope.

6) How old are you? I am 16 years old

7. What can you contribute towards Ignite? I am a committed player, with lots of spare time coming up. Summer has just started for me and I have 10 weeks before I go to college. I enjoy building and raiding, but I also enjoy just talking to people in general and having fun.

8. Please write 3 or more sentences about yourself and why you would like to join Ignite.
    I am a 16 year old guy who is very happy being in an environment with other people, and I love working together as a team. I can be online everyday, helping the Faction. I also love seeing things grow and become big, just like this Faction will.

9. Please provide a number between 1-5 which best represents your skill level in each area. (I am assuming 5 is the best)
    PVP - 3/4
    Base Building - 4
    Cannoning - 2
    Scouting for Raids - 3

11. What time zone are you in? GMT, London

12. Do you have Discord, Team speak, and a working microphone available to you? I do, I have all 3.

7. TotallyNotSean

TotallyNotSean Appreciated Forums Member

iCanFlyMC likes this.
  8. AllKnowingWhale

AllKnowingWhale New Member

**IGNITE IS RECRUITING**

1) What is your IGN? AllKnowingWhale

2) Have you been a part of any other Factions since the latest reset? If so, what are they? My fac that no one is in

3) How long have you been playing on SkyCade? 2 months

4) Have you ever been muted or banned on SkyCade within the last 90 days? No

5) Have you ever insided or betrayed a Faction in which you were a part of? No

6) How old are you? 13

7. What can you contribute towards Ignite? 8 spawners 5-10 hours every 2 day

8. Please write 3 or more sentences about yourself and why you would like to join Ignite. I like to play fac and playing with people. I have no school because of summer break. I'm look for a fac I can stay in with good people
    9. Please provide a number between 1-10 which best represents your skill level in each area.
    PVP -8
    Base Building -10
    Cannoning -10
    Scouting for Raids -5

I have lots of spawn eggs like Besty
    11. What time zone are you in? Please also include a major city within your time zone.
    Central Standard Time Clarksville tn
    I have discord and a working mic

[/QUOTE]

Attached Files:

#8 AllKnowingWhale, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  9. TotallyNotSean

TotallyNotSean Appreciated Forums Member

Oh lol i just realized the scales are out of 5 and not 10- woops

iCanFlyMC likes this.
  10. Faye

Faye New Member

1) What is your IGN? Kinariel

2) Have you been a part of any other Factions since the latest reset? If so, what are they? No, I have not been a part of any other factions since the reset.

3) How long have you been playing on SkyCade? A little over a month and a half

4) Have you ever been muted or banned on SkyCade within the last 90 days? No, I have not.

5) Have you ever insided or betrayed a Faction in which you were a part of? No.

6) How old are you? 15

7. What can you contribute towards Ignite? I can contribute many materials farming, and mining. I can also contribute about 19 hours a week towards Ignite.

8. Please write 3 or more sentences about yourself and why you would like to join Ignite. i would like to join Ignite to be able to contribute many items and help others get whatever they would need. Joining would also alow me to work with others and interact with a thriving community. Finally, I will be able to have a greater time on the SkyCade server, being able to make new friends and allies.

9. Please provide a number between 1-5 which best represents your skill level in each area.
    PVP - 2/5
    Base Building - 4/5
    Cannoning - 2/5
    Scouting for Raids - 4/5

P.S. I may be a bit critical on myself...

10. Do you have a skill not mentioned in the question above? If so, please provide in detail what it is and why it's useful. The skills I DO have include, mining, and farming. These may be useful for just simple resource gathering, or selling crops for money.

11. What time zone are you in? Pacific Time. City: Seattle

12. Do you have Discord, Team speak, and a working microphone available to you? Yes

Thank you for spending the time to read my application.

11. iCanFlyMC

@TotallyNotSean
    **PENDING** I really like your application! I still have to get the SrMod's opinion, but hopefully I will have a response to you in about 48 hours! :)

12. AllKnowingWhale

AllKnowingWhale New Member

i did 10 then

iCanFlyMC likes this.
  13. iCanFlyMC

**PENDING** Could you please private message me some pictures of ORIGINAL cannons that you have built in the past? Please make sure to do it so I can see you/ your skin in the picture. Thanks! (Note: This was never required of you, but since you put 5/5 for cannoning, I am a bit curious.) :)

14. iCanFlyMC

**DENIED** I'm sorry, but the skills that you said that you contain, are not ones we are looking for in a Faction member. Thank you for applying, nevertheless. (You may re-apply in 24 hours from now.)

15. Vicky

Vicky Member

1) What is your IGN? Velarae

2) Have you been a part of any other Factions since the latest reset? If so, what are they, and why are you no longer in them? KDOT, was in the faction until the day we got raided. all members quit except me till new reset.

3) How long have you been playing on SkyCade? Since the last reset

4) Have you ever been muted or banned on SkyCade within the last 90 days? No

5) Have you ever insided or betrayed a Faction in which you were a part of? No, i was loyal and helpful to my faction, always trying to build and defend the base

6) How old are you? 24

7. What can you contribute towards Ignite? I love to build and can gather and collect any resources the faction may need while looking for raids. Knowledgeable on cannons and raiding. normally on 6 hours + a day

8. Please write 3 or more sentences about yourself and why you would like to join Ignite. I am friendly and loyal to the cause, and love to help out whenever i can. I want to join because i would like to be able to make friends within the faction and just generally have a nice time with everyone else raiding and building together.

9. Please provide a number between 1-5 which best represents your skill level in each area. Five being the best, one being the worst!
    PVP - 3
    Base Building - 5
    Cannoning - 4
    Scouting for Raids - 4

10. Do you have a skill not mentioned in the question above? If so, please provide in detail what it is and why it's useful. I have determination :D If its a repetitive task in building i wont stop till i go far aha.

11. What time zone are you in? London. GMT

12. Do you have Discord, Team speak, and a working microphone available to you? I have both, more than happy to talk.

If i'm not accepted, thanks for looking at my application anyway :3 happy factions!

#15 Vicky, Jun 19, 2017
    iCanFlyMC likes this.
  16. iCanFlyMC

17. iCanFlyMC

rip my OCD xD

18. MaxTNT

MaxTNT Well Known Forums Member

TwoThreeFourO
    Ehhh

I practically quit factions :/

iTrappedU and iCanFlyMC like this.
  19. SquidsDerpy

SquidsDerpy New Member

1) What is your IGN?
    SquidsDerpy
    2) Have you been a part of any other Factions since the latest reset? If so, what are they, and why are you no longer in them?
    I haven't been in any as of the reset!
    3) How long have you been playing on SkyCade?
    Been watching jack for way longer, but started playing season 4.
    4) Have you ever been muted or banned on SkyCade within the last 90 days?
    Yes, muted for 'Fonts.' I was talking in Chinese and Abric.
    5) Have you ever insided or betrayed a Faction in which you were a part of?
    Yes, it was only when i first joined. I was part of MisterRaven's Faction and I knew that he was a hacking scumbag.
    6) How old are you?
    Only 12, hopefully this will not hold me back.
    7. What can you contribute towards Ignite?
    A very active, trust worthy, honest member! I am also a big donator and i have a lot of stuff :p
    For the next 3 months i will be on 10-12hrs a day. after that my school will start back up, i am taking Pre-AP and Gifted and Talented {GT} classes so i will only be on about 24 hrs a week.
    8. Please write 3 or more sentences about yourself and why you would like to join Ignite.
    I am a funny lil' scumbag that would like to have fun. I have no real life, and would love to join this fac!! I know you would like me to write 3 sentences but i dont have much to say, hopefully everyone will get to know me eventually, that is only if i get accepted.
    PVP -
    3 (Would be way better, but my sister stabbed my PC and so i am now playing on a laptop with 10 fps)
    Base Building - 3.75
    Cannoning - 3.5
    Scouting for Raids - 4

Not really a skill, but i have no life so i will be very active!
    11. What time zone are you in?
    Central Time Zone, Dallas, Texas
    Yes, Yes, and Yes!

#19 SquidsDerpy, Jun 19, 2017
  20. SquidsDerpy

SquidsDerpy New Member

Also i can make mine craft animations <o/