What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

S11 Factions winners prediction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loratabs

Loratabs
Loratabs
And @DeltaBlade what are you even saying, the only reason you’re faction got anywhere near ftop is because loners only had 5 actual members. If the season goes as planned relentless and ragnarok will be neck and neck and whatever faction wants third can fight all the others.

electrozap

electrozap
electrozap
illusion the only fac that says they will win every season ezpz and cant place top 3 ;(

Shoobedoobedoo

Shoobedoobedoo
Shoobedoobedoo
Oofingno is going to be forgotten on ftop #2 as always.

DeltaBlade

PvP God
Diamond
DeltaBlade
DeltaBlade
Diamond
illusion the only fac that says they will win every season ezpz and cant place top 3 ;(
what you mean? we got top 3 last season ez
And @DeltaBlade what are you even saying, the only reason you’re faction got anywhere near ftop is because loners only had 5 actual members. If the season goes as planned relentless and ragnarok will be neck and neck and whatever faction wants third can fight all the others.
Ragnarok will die in first 2 weeks, and illusion will get atleast 2nd if not 1st. Also the only reason you got so high on f top is cuz relentless was carrying you lmao.

electrozap

electrozap
electrozap
what you mean? we got top 3 last season ez

Ragnarok will die in first 2 weeks, and illusion will get atleast 2nd if not 1st. Also the only reason you got so high on f top is cuz relentless was carrying you lmao.
if illusion wins season 11, i will give u my mc account

Gatsby

Diamond
Gatsbo
Gatsbo
Diamond
well then you better hf with your last season on that account, cuz illusion's winning :cool:
Delta I have won 4 seasons since s7 and every single season,granted some lucky seasons,but apart from last season illusion haven't placed ( I may be wrong cause idk all OP top 3s) the irony is unreal when you say asgard only won because of no competition which is how you came 3rd last season lmfao, Strafe had max 7 people on for events and we still beat you, if you are so deluded that your faction can win anything you need help young men.

Nic

Staff member
Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
well then you better hf with your last season on that account, cuz illusion's winning :cool:
Is just going to take a quick little screenshot of this so we can come back to it after the season is over

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
This thread is super toxic so I'm locking it but before I do

- Illusion are really bad idk why they think they're good
- Asgard is full of toxic cretins and a few autoclickers (one of them legit got banned mid fight v Parli) but they're yards ahead of Illusion
- Minecraft PvP is meaningless, Factions isn't as hard as you think it is and a lot of it is luck, hacks, not being glitched etc. So who actually cares this much sheesh?

Banned 2 people from the forums for their awful responses here.

Status
Not open for further replies.