What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Save the Amazon for free

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
If you want to spend 10 pound to save the Amazon through SKYCADE, then by all means go for it. However you can also do this for free without taking any effort to do so - via a Goggle Chrome extension called Ecosia.

Ecosia works by donating the revenue from your searches straight to organizations that work to save ecosystem and replanting trees, just like for the Amazon. If you would like to do what you can to help but don't want to move from your chair / pay money, try this out. It's free, completely harmless and doesn't change any parts of your chrome browsing. If you would like to read more about Ecosia, check out this link.

Check out Ecosia here.

Shoutout to @DabOnDatCheese

DabOnDatCheese

Not Toxic
MVP
Diamond
AstroStqr
AstroStqr
MVP
If you want to spend 10 pound to save the Amazon through SKYCADE, then by all means go for it. However you can also do this for free without taking any effort to do so - via a Goggle Chrome extension called Ecosia.

Ecosia works by donating the revenue from your searches straight to organizations that work to save ecosystem and replanting trees, just like for the Amazon. If you would like to do what you can to help but don't want to move from your chair / pay money, try this out. It's free, completely harmless and doesn't change any parts of your chrome browsing. If you would like to read more about Ecosia, check out this link.

Check out Ecosia here.

Shoutout to @DabOnDatCheese
thx bro

Nibsz

Nibsz
Nibsz
Ecosia seems like a really good option to help the environment.

Kwuffin

Diamond
Buttwarmth
Buttwarmth
Diamond
I’ve heard about this on Reddit, thanks for the reminder

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
I saw this in my morning meme dose. I would 100% prefer this over spending money on Skycade where buycraft takes a % same with WelshAlex

5BeanBurritos

not a taco
Diamond
5BeanBurritos
5BeanBurritos
Emerald
Thanks for the reminder. Just installed this on google chrome.

AidenLikesPancakes

Banned lol
Diamond
Iron
AidenLikePanckes
AidenLikePanckes
Diamond
You still using google? I have something to show you...

Centurion

A D M I N
Diamond
Centurion
Centurion
Diamond
I saw this in my morning meme dose. I would 100% prefer this over spending money on Skycade where buycraft takes a % same with WelshAlex
Not sure why you think that. We clearly stated that all money we receive is going to charities.

Leaaa_

𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷 = 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭
Diamond
Gold
Iron
EdatingIsIllegal
EdatingIsIllegal
Emerald
I've already helped with $150 i will also buy on Skycade the pack but i can also use this aswell!

Joostagram

pas méchante et à des sentiments
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
"We've decided to do our bit to help by releasing a suffix pack, of which 100% of profits will go directly to wildlife / eco conservation charities." From the discord annoucement

BenvdWest

Cxxl
Cxxl
"We've decided to do our bit to help by releasing a suffix pack, of which 100% of profits will go directly to wildlife / eco conservation charities." From the discord annoucement
Its a joke. I saw that first thing this morning :)

changeurmind

changeurmind
changeurmind
Ya I already use this my dudes. I also wrote an essay about them in school. English class and then my year at school last year (2017-2018 academic year)