What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy

Mick#0980
Diamond
Iron
coolguy
coolguy
Diamond
I'm making this thread due to us, Asgard, never receiving payout. Us, being the dominant Ftop 1 the entire seaaon, did not paid a single cent, despite us having the biggest playtime and grinding the most. And for some reason, the faction under us gets our payout? What did they ever do to deserve it apart from accusing us for duping and being overall annoying? I'm guessing the main reasoning for this is this thread : https://skycade.net/threads/people-go-to-jail-irl-for-this-kind-of-stuff.23889/ which is plain dumb, and making us believe that we'd go to jail for doing absolutely nothing wrong on minecraft, just shows the stupidity of some people.
Alright, that's that, now I'm going to put an end to the false accusations and debunk all the false points stated in the thread.
First point was the Brooklyn inside, which asgard made 2 appeals stating explaining the situation over and over, our faction had no connections with the insiders, and we just took advantage of their unclaimed land to get us a better Cannoning spot, the faction had 0 points at the time, you can check the logs. The kids crying that they never got rollbacked are idiots. But if that's the case, how come Unknown can get away from insiding us? Cxxl and FishyBoy132 both got banned from insiding accomplice and took about 10k worth of our spawners. So not a great point bud.
The second point was the claim extension to gain a better Cannoning spot, the higher ups of the faction was not aware of this, but when we got contacted by staff to removed, we did so I don't know why you're still being upset.
The third point was duping? Literally no evidence supporting the claim other than me asking a rhetoric question and a screenshot of my inventory filled with spawners in S8 where they cost 100k each. They even went far enough to make us think we admitted, when in reality I asked a question "If we're duping for this long, why haven't we been punished?" if they are this thick to not understand the question mark at the end, then I have no words.
Fourth point was smoothed apparently using killaura? The victim was invis, nearly 13ish meters away from Smoothed. Going invis on skycade has never worked, your name or particles can often be shown, so if you try to ban someone for tracers, it's most likely to the glitch in the server itself. And it's not hard to do /near and run around trying to kill the invis.
Fifth point was the looting swords, yes we did use them and got punished for it, but the reasoning behind it was all the looting enchants on /ah making us believe that it was enabled, keep in mind we most certainly were not the only fac to take advantage. Also I'd love to point out Unknown getting illegal knockback 2 items and renaming them to our faction members, making staff believe that we still use them to this day, this happened yesterday where Heapes killed a Unknown member and them dropping a renamed knockback 2 sword to Hahiii. So its still quite ironic and arrogant that staff haven't done anything towards actually getting rid of everyone's else's illegal items, not just asgards. Also the looting was used for about 16h and the most spawners we got from it were confiscated by Alex himself. (3 stacks)
Sixth point was accusing asgard of botting the server, once again a bot can literally say anything and we can confirm this was not us, it could most likely be Unknown trying to staff think we bottled it by saying things like Asgard on top lmfao, sad really. But if you really think anyone from my faction would really spend money on minecraft for the porpuse of getting bots in the chat to say dumb things, @ me :D
So basically those were all the points debunked, the only rules we broke were the looting and claim extension, for which we got punished and were asked to un claim. But if this is more than enough evidence to scam our entire faction out of 125$ and putting all our hard work of 2 weeks down the shitter, then I don't ever see this server having a potential due to the ovbious staff bias, we never got contacted on why we didn't get paid nor did my false ban get fixed, the entire server is clearly trying its best to get rid of the competition overall. I might seem salty, but when it comes to us losing 125$ for couple of false accusations, I'm more than glad to spend my precious time making this thread. I'm still waiting for an explanation on why my faction never got their deserved payout.

Last edited:

Arkenive

romeo romeo where for art thou romeo
MVP
Diamond
Gold
Arkenive
Arkenive
MVP
Add bloody paragraphs, my man. Also, this is Skycade, what were you honestly expecting?

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Diamond
h3ap3s
h3ap3s
Diamond
Expect better... skycade :((((

BlockMania

BlockMania
BlockMania
:(((((

haxlegit

Diamond
haxlegit
haxlegit
Diamond
They are just jealous Asgard are on top!

SexBomb2

GetDoxxedL
GetDoxxedL
it rlly be like dat :(((( Also lol if unknown raid us then they would get "Duped spawners' which would then lead to them getting disbanded or banned, err need some clarification because im sure skycade staff would brush it off as something along like the lines of this: "its unknown, they got it legit" like cmon.

joneren1

-_-
Diamond
Gold
Iron
joneren1
joneren1
Diamond
Feelsbadman

Gatsby

Diamond
Gatsbo
Gatsbo
Diamond
It's really funny actually how when you think Skycade can't get any worse it does, I do love coming on these forums once every couple of weeks to see a new or old person moaning about how shit it is lmfao. And I did say before they made money involved that they have to make the server good first just shows ig. I bet that the next payout if there is one (haven't payed attention) wont even happen like last season LOL

Xechro

randy factions player | Xechro#6277
Diamond
Gold
Xechro
Xechro
Diamond
i leave for one week and all this went down damn.

Gestured

Am pro pvp!!1
Diamond
Gold
Iron
Theoretic
Theoretic
Diamond
I'm making this thread due to us, Asgard, never receiving payout. Us, being the dominant Ftop 1 the entire seaaon, did not paid a single cent, despite us having the biggest playtime and grinding the most. And for some reason, the faction under us gets our payout? What did they ever do to deserve it apart from accusing us for duping and being overall annoying? I'm guessing the main reasoning for this is this thread : https://skycade.net/threads/people-go-to-jail-irl-for-this-kind-of-stuff.23889/ which is plain dumb, and making us believe that we'd go to jail for doing absolutely nothing wrong on minecraft, just shows the stupidity of some people.
Alright, that's that, now I'm going to put an end to the false accusations and debunk all the false points stated in the thread.
First point was the Brooklyn inside, which asgard made 2 appeals stating explaining the situation over and over, our faction had no connections with the insiders, and we just took advantage of their unclaimed land to get us a better Cannoning spot, the faction had 0 points at the time, you can check the logs. The kids crying that they never got rollbacked are idiots. But if that's the case, how come Unknown can get away from insiding us? Cxxl and FishyBoy132 both got banned from insiding accomplice and took about 10k worth of our spawners. So not a great point bud.
The second point was the claim extension to gain a better Cannoning spot, the higher ups of the faction was not aware of this, but when we got contacted by staff to removed, we did so I don't know why you're still being upset.
The third point was duping? Literally no evidence supporting the claim other than me asking a rhetoric question and a screenshot of my inventory filled with spawners in S8 where they cost 100k each. They even went far enough to make us think we admitted, when in reality I asked a question "If we're duping for this long, why haven't we been punished?" if they are this thick to not understand the question mark at the end, then I have no words.
Fourth point was smoothed apparently using killaura? The victim was invis, nearly 13ish meters away from Smoothed. Going invis on skycade has never worked, your name or particles can often be shown, so if you try to ban someone for tracers, it's most likely to the glitch in the server itself. And it's not hard to do /near and run around trying to kill the invis.
Fifth point was the looting swords, yes we did use them and got punished for it, but the reasoning behind it was all the looting enchants on /ah making us believe that it was enabled, keep in mind we most certainly were not the only fac to take advantage. Also I'd love to point out Unknown getting illegal knockback 2 items and renaming them to our faction members, making staff believe that we still use them to this day, this happened yesterday where Heapes killed a Unknown member and them dropping a renamed knockback 2 sword to Hahiii. So its still quite ironic and arrogant that staff haven't done anything towards actually getting rid of everyone's else's illegal items, not just asgards. Also the looting was used for about 16h and the most spawners we got from it were confiscated by Alex himself. (3 stacks)
Sixth point was accusing asgard of botting the server, once again a bot can literally say anything and we can confirm this was not us, it could most likely be Unknown trying to staff think we bottled it by saying things like Asgard on top lmfao, sad really. But if you really think anyone from my faction would really spend money on minecraft for the porpuse of getting bots in the chat to say dumb things, @ me :D
So basically those were all the points debunked, the only rules we broke were the looting and claim extension, for which we got punished and were asked to un claim. But if this is more than enough evidence to scam our entire faction out of 125$ and putting all our hard work of 2 weeks down the shitter, then I don't ever see this server having a potential due to the ovbious staff bias, we never got contacted on why we didn't get paid nor did my false ban get fixed, the entire server is clearly trying its best to get rid of the competition overall. I might seem salty, but when it comes to us losing 125$ for couple of false accusations, I'm more than glad to spend my precious time making this thread. I'm still waiting for an explanation on why my faction never got their deserved payout.
Didnt play during season at all, this shit sounds dumb asf. Skycade fat scam

Kwuffin

Diamond
Kwuf
Kwuf
Diamond
I’d love to see a staff member’s response to this.
Asgard, being an f top faction for how many seasons now? And not even paying them when they’re known to be a good faction. What a shameful act.

Alzora

Alzora
Alzora
LMFAOOO L skyaids back at it again this server is literally so bad really mind blown how its still running well atleast trying at this point.

DrJacoby12

DrJacoby12
DrJacoby12
That's messed up. If I were you I would speak to Jack. If that doesn't work I reckon you could legally fight for the money you earned. You could also report it to Mojang

Joostagram

has too many tattoos
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Builder
Diamond
Joostagram
Joostagram
Senior Moderator
There will be a formal post about it on the forums soon. This will also be posted in discord's #content-updates as we talked in DMs.
Locking thread for now.

WelshAlex

Staff member
Manager
WelshAlex
WelshAlex
Manager
So it turns out Mick set the wrong email address when he set his factions PayPal. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.