What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sell custom suffix perms as a separate item on the store

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
As of now, emerald rank comes with these listed perms:

-White chat
-Custom suffixes
-Discord perks
-Toggle crate messages
-No /report cooldown
-Music box trails

Now to debunk these. With a white chat, you're just very slightly more noticeable. If anything it's an eyesore as it's white clashing with a greyer chat. Discord perks promise /nick permissions as well as able to use external emojis, however /nick is cool for about 3 seconds before nobody cares and you need nitro anyways to use emojis, so basically you need to spend more money externally to use a permission that comes with the rank. Toggling crate messages is the only other decent one but you can do this for free with a mod such as tabby chat. Having no report cooldown is slightly p2w, but disregarding that it's literally not even in the game anymore so you can't even use it. When it come's to the trails I've seen probably at most 2 people actually using them.

That leaves custom suffixes, the only enjoyable perk of this rank. Selling there permissions separate for say 10 pound would probably make a lot more people willing to spend their money on Skycade. Many people have only bought the rank for these custom suffixes. The other permissions serve absolutely no use to anybody. Many people have already considered cancelling their subscription because the rank is just not worth it. I get that Skycade needs to make money but you could feasibly make more or at least sufficient amounts by selling custom suffix perms on their own. It's the only thing that players are looking forward to from the rank. The "idea" of the rank not stolen at all from Hypixel is arguably decent but the presentation and the promises / incentives for buying the rank are not.

DeltaBlade

PvP God
Diamond
DeltaBlade
DeltaBlade
Diamond
The whole point of the emerald rank is to help skycade get a more constant monthly income, and if everyone was able to buy there own custom suffixes from the store then the current suffixes would legit never sell because why would someone buy a premade suffix when you can buy a custom suffix. The only reason skycade can afford to sell custom suffixes with emerald rank is because you need dia rank before emerald, meaning you need to spend $70 + the monthly price of emerald for the custom suffix. If custom suffixes were sold separately for $10 skycade would be loosing tons of profits.

xlSupreme

Diamond
xlSupreme
xlSupreme
Diamond
I like the idea but I have to agree with Delta, skycade blew all their moonies doing payout and they still cut up all the players for that

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
The whole point of the emerald rank is to help skycade get a more constant monthly income, and if everyone was able to buy there own custom suffixes from the store then the current suffixes would legit never sell because why would someone buy a premade suffix when you can buy a custom suffix. The only reason skycade can afford to sell custom suffixes with emerald rank is because you need dia rank before emerald, meaning you need to spend $70 + the monthly price of emerald for the custom suffix. If custom suffixes were sold separately for $10 skycade would be loosing tons of profits.
I like the idea but I have to agree with Delta, skycade blew all their moonies doing payout and they still cut up all the players for that
Valid points, however at the same time the suffixes on the store are old and outdated. There’s only 3 newer ones that I’m assuming most players have at least 1 of the 3 that they want from them. Alex has asked for suffixes suggestions however not many of them are implemented, and now with custom suffixes out as part of the rank I seriously doubt we’re going to see any new ones soon. If not add custom suffixes to the store, at least better the perks of emerald rank

Reblxtemp3r

Reblxtemp3r
Reblxtemp3r
I like the suggestion however it would take away one of the only good features about emerald rank. It could mean the server gains more income but then emerald would be redundant.

XXVrexzyzXX

Best AU
Emerald
Diamond
Heapes
Heapes
Emerald
make it more than emerald for 1 month seeing as emerald is monthly and the custom suffix is just one im sure this will give enough income for even a 1 time purchase seeing as some people dont even like emerald rank and want to only have it for 1 month.

Mightybrothers1

Diamond
mightybrothers1
mightybrothers1
Diamond
I like this idea because I did only get emerald for the custom suffixes (I don't know if its showing up on the forums) but emerald rank would be useless without it so selling it separately would make emerald useless.