What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Shiftyrph memorial video

As some of you may know, the legend and pro mineman himself, "Shiftyrph" has officially left SkyCade, and Minecraft in general. Some people may say that Shifty was a father figure to them, or even a best friend. Shifty played a large part in the skycade community, some calling him the best PvPer on skycade, or best factions leader. I think of shifty as a dad, or a near & dear friend. I made a video as a memorial in rememberance for the man, the myth, & the legend.

Low_T

Skycade Mod Low T
Shifty is a legend and will always be here in our hearts

Mike

Mi papa has left and gone forever shifty is always gonna hold a special part in our hearts rip

Gav

As some of you may know, the legend and pro mineman himself, "Shiftyrph" has officially left SkyCade, and Minecraft in general. Some people may say that Shifty was a father figure to them, or even a best friend. Shifty played a large part in the skycade community, some calling him the best PvPer on skycade, or best factions leader. I think of shifty as a dad, or a near & dear friend. I made a video as a memorial in rememberance for the man, the myth, & the legend.

ily dad shifty <3
R.I.P ):

it was fun getting railed by you on kitmap ):

DabOnDatCheese

MVP
Diamond
Shifty is mean because he took me under his wing and got me into jukeonly and after I joined strafe but then he took me out from under his wing and threw me down the stairs back into juke! (I miss shifty telling me to stop screaming in voice calls ): )

Kai

yo how 2 retweet?