???

Shiftyrph memorial video

Bean

Thumbnail Designer
Diamond
ilwlmXD
ilwlmXD
Diamond
You never know, they might have went on to make Despacito 2, 3 and so on.

tbrider

Verified Duper.
Diamond
NotaTrex
NotaTrex
Diamond
whats a shifty?

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
As some of you may know, the legend and pro mineman himself, "Shiftyrph" has officially left SkyCade, and Minecraft in general. Some people may say that Shifty was a father figure to them, or even a best friend. Shifty played a large part in the skycade community, some calling him the best PvPer on skycade, or best factions leader. I think of shifty as a dad, or a near & dear friend. I made a video as a memorial in rememberance for the man, the myth, & the legend.

K

Slurmo

Slurmo
Slurmo
As some of you may know, the legend and pro mineman himself, "Shiftyrph" has officially left SkyCade, and Minecraft in general. Some people may say that Shifty was a father figure to them, or even a best friend. Shifty played a large part in the skycade community, some calling him the best PvPer on skycade, or best factions leader. I think of shifty as a dad, or a near & dear friend. I made a video as a memorial in rememberance for the man, the myth, & the legend.

Real men don’t cry except for this

Didn’t he leave for the navy

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.