What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Should I apply for staff?

Should I apply for staff?

• Total voters

TogepiMax

SpOoPy 🥚
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
I have been thinking for a while, and I want to apply for staff. I've applied two other times, and got no answer.(which implies that you were denied) I had no idea why I was denied on both occasions. There are more and more new staff members filling up old holes in the staff gap, and I feel it is closing. I really want to have your opinion on if I should apply for staff, or if you were the one who had read either of my staff applications, tell me what I need to do better to be staff.
If I apply, the odds may be in my favour because from what I've heard, I meet these odd-improving qualities for staff:
.Donated a lot
.Played on the server for a while
.Never have been banned or muted
But also if I apply, the odds may not be in my favour because of these:
.Minimum age requirement for staff
.My favourite servers are the ones that don't really need staff on it
.I've applied twice already

PigMatt

Powered by Bacon 🥓👌
Diamond
Gold
PigMatt
PigMatt
Diamond
It's really up to you if you should apply, you shouldn't be asking the community. Good luck if you do apply tho!

TrySimple

Iron
TrySimple
TrySimple
Iron
As said by PigMatt, don't ask the community tbh, have faith in yourself that you'd do a good job. As well as trust in what you make for an application it may not seem like the best the first time around, but trust me making yourself known in the community and trusted as a mature person helps. Also if you do apply use grammarly ;)

BigCDG

BigCDG
BigCDG
One tip that I tell everyone is, make sure staffing is what you want to do. Make sure you're ready to take on the job if you do get accepted. If you do apply, good luck! :D

TogepiMax

SpOoPy 🥚
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
It's really up to you if you should apply, you shouldn't be asking the community. Good luck if you do apply tho!
As said by PigMatt, don't ask the community tbh, have faith in yourself that you'd do a good job. As well as trust in what you make for an application it may not seem like the best the first time around, but trust me making yourself known in the community and trusted as a mature person helps. Also if you do apply use grammarly ;)
I am asking the community to confirm my choice. I do want to be staff, I just think that the community needs to know if i really should, or if i should stay the "minimod that wants to be staff but never gets to be staff". I already made myself the mature minimod with a sense of humour.
One tip that I tell everyone is, make sure staffing is what you want to do. Make sure you're ready to take on the job if you do get accepted. If you do apply, good luck! :D
I am sure that I want to be staff. In fact, I have been ready since October 2018, and maybe even before then.

Thanks for the motivation! I'll apply for staff within the next few days. If I make it, I'll personally thank you.

Sprinkle

MrSprinkleToes
MrSprinkleToes
I recently applied, and if you feel your up to the task then there is no one stopping you!

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
Just remember,
- Asking for tips / when to apply shows that you may not be ready as it's all according to your own will
-Asking about your staff application / asking for it to be read can / will result in an instant denial
If I apply, the odds may be in my favour because from what I've heard, I meet these odd-improving qualities for staff:
.Donated a lot
Donations aren't taken into accord, everyone has the same chance

Sprinkle

MrSprinkleToes
MrSprinkleToes
That makes me feel better, as it was something that had crossed my mind.

TogepiMax

SpOoPy 🥚
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
I recently applied, and if you feel your up to the task then there is no one stopping you!
Thx for the motivation!
Just remember,
- Asking for tips / when to apply shows that you may not be ready as it's all according to your own will
-Asking about your staff application / asking for it to be read can / will result in an instant denial

Donations aren't taken into account, everyone has the same chance
Ok, thanks for the clarification. BTW thanks for when I was applying for staff the second time for telling me that they will msg you on Discord if you got accepted.

EddieStobart

not as toxic as foodie
Diamond
Gold
Elytras
Elytras
Diamond
I have been thinking for a while, and I want to apply for staff. I've applied two other times, and got no answer.(which implies that you were denied) I had no idea why I was denied on both occasions. There are more and more new staff members filling up old holes in the staff gap, and I feel it is closing. I really want to have your opinion on if I should apply for staff, or if you were the one who had read either of my staff applications, tell me what I need to do better to be staff.
.Donated a lot
.Played on the server for a while
.Never have been banned or muted
But also if I apply, the odds may not be in my favour because of these:
.Minimum age requirement for staff
.My favourite servers are the ones that don't really need staff on it
.I've applied twice already
1 thing I gotta say is don't give up. Setbacks will happen, some staff applied 10 times or more, just keep improving and you'll get there!!

TogepiMax

SpOoPy 🥚
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
I applied for staff! Wish me luck!

Nic

It really do be like that sometimes
Staff member
Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
What do you mean but the minimum age against you?

TogepiMax

SpOoPy 🥚
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
What do you mean but the minimum age against you?
I mean that me being 13 gives the staff an impression that I am inexperienced, even though that may not be the case.

Sprinkle

MrSprinkleToes
MrSprinkleToes
I mean that me being 13 gives the staff an impression that I am inexperienced, even though that may not be the case.
I'm 14, and told them that in my application. I'm not scared to be honest, it's better to tell the truth than to not try at all in my view.

TogepiMax

SpOoPy 🥚
Diamond
TogepiMax
TogepiMax
Diamond
I'm 14, and told them that in my application. I'm not scared to be honest, it's better to tell the truth than to not try at all in my view.
Don't worry, I said in my application that I am 13, and I am not also scared to be honest either.

ACLW

ACLW
ACLW
Just remember,

is diamond

AstroStqr✧

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * Apart was here (Astro Big QT)
Diamond
JustAstro
JustAstro
Diamond
I had a total of one donation before I got helper the first time in October of last year, and that was a suffix. $5 USD

ACLW

ACLW
ACLW
I had a total of one donation before I got helper the first time in October of last year, and that was a suffix. $5 USD
that suffix improved your visibility in chat, the recognizability of you name and therefore the definite acceptance of ur application

Nic

It really do be like that sometimes
Staff member
Diamond
Nicilback
Nicilback
that suffix improved your visibility in chat, the recognizability of you name and therefore the definite acceptance of ur application
Basically, If you want staff buy everything from the store