ClanMitchell

stop
Diamond
Gold
Iron
ClanMitchell
ClanMitchell
Diamond
all the people replying to the thread with the "OMGG YESSSsSsS s UWU" clearly just gassing over an egirl, ur a dumb insider and clearly made this thread for attention cos u know you're gonna "come back" anyways.... queue the fat GG!
Calm down

Honeydewharibo

toe
Iron
Honeydewharibo
Honeydewharibo
Iron
Okay so you probably haven’t noticed but I haven’t been on the server for almost 2 months. And like I kinda miss it but lowkey I don’t know. I haven’t been as interested in Minecraft because I’ve had a lot of fun stuff going on irl but it’s January and I’m kinda bored rn so yeah. Lmk if I should start playing again or not (that’s cool too). Also sorry for this horrible paragraph um I’m crap at writing stuff like this 👍
NAH SKYCADES BAD

D

Deleted member 3750

Okay so you probably haven’t noticed but I haven’t been on the server for almost 2 months. And like I kinda miss it but lowkey I don’t know. I haven’t been as interested in Minecraft because I’ve had a lot of fun stuff going on irl but it’s January and I’m kinda bored rn so yeah. Lmk if I should start playing again or not (that’s cool too). Also sorry for this horrible paragraph um I’m crap at writing stuff like this 👍
It would say to come back, but that's just my opinion, mate.

JackThePigeon

TrackpadTerror
TrackpadTerror
Yes please, haven’t seen you for a while and I think it would be fun if you did start playing again

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. Minecraft is a copyright of Mojang AB.